Ch6: Flashbacks

Hey guys so I'm terrible. I'm so sorry that the update schedule for this is all over the place but I've just started back school and now that I'm in S3 I need to study more.

So I'm going to try and update at least once a week but for now maybe a few a day till I've re done all the chapters I already have down then I will start updating on most likely Saturday's or Sunday's for all my books and I might be doing a one-shot book. Give me your opinion on if you want that or not.

(Y/n)'s pov

I walked back to my alley with Rainbow in my arms with a frown on my face.

"Rainbow asks what's wrong" Rainbow asked looking up at me with her green and blue eyes "I'm fine, its just... I'm a little embarrassed" I replied looking down at the exceed.

"Rainbow asks why" she questioned, tilting her head. "Well unlike everyone at the guild I don't have money, I spend my life living in an alley wearing the same clothes everyday and have to steal for a living while my teammates have homes and don't need to worry about a lack of food" I replied looking down as memories that I had forgotten about came rushing back.

Flashback

I walked along the edge of a street past an alley when someone grabbed me and pulled me in. "Hey freak" a male voice said with bitterness as hot breath brushed against my skin.

I looked up to see a boy twice my size and most likely lots of muscles from how toned he looked standing over me with a look of disgust plain on his face. Suddenly I felt a sudden pain in my stomach as the boy kicked me and sent me flying as I hit the wall of the alley.

I felt tears start to build up in my eyes as another one of the boys piped up. "oh look, she's crying, you gonna run home to your mammy, oh that's right you don't have one, you FUCKING BITCH" he teased before kicking me in the leg extremely hard as I heard a snap and I tried to keep my yelp of pain in by gritting my pointed teeth.

My tears started to fall as I felt the warm liquid on my cheeks while the boys just stood their and started to laugh at me even more.

"Y-y-you're wrong I do have a mother, her name is Celest and she taught me everything I know" I replied through my tears, the start shaking because of the pain I was in.

"Oh really, then why have we never seen her before" the third boy asked with a cocky and rude tone.

"Because.....Because she disappeared after she was fighting with another dragon" I lied, my tears coming even faster. The truth was one day a huge black dragon with blue markings came to kill the both of us but celest started to fight against him and was killed that day.

"Liar, Dragons aren't real, you BITCH!!!" the first boy spat before kicking me in the head and sending me flying into the wall.

Then he pulled out a knife that reflected the light of the sun and dug it right into my left leg where the other boy had kicked and dragged it down all the way to my ankle.

My tears were falling even harder then before as even more pain filled me and I caught the scent of my own blood while screaming in pain before I was hit on the head and blacked out.

Time skip

I woke up in a dungeon strapped to a table my leg still bleeding from the wound.

After a few moments of silence the dungeon door slammed opened and the three boys walked in with huge grins on they're faces.

"So your finally awake" the first boy who by now I assumed was the leader said, his grin becoming extremely psychotic while still being plastered on his face.