Epilogue

No one's pov

5 years later

It has been 5 years since the events of the grand magic games as well as Tartarous and 4 years since Zeref and Acnologia were defeated. (Y/n) and Laxus had continued to help each other out in many situations and even managed to master a unison raid.

What Future Rogue had shown (Y/n) back 5 years ago was now of no concern to her. What ever future was destined for everyone that Future Rogue had seen was definitely not going to happen now. Rainbow had finally hooked up with Frosch and the two had a female exceed called Kayda. She had green fur and wore a purple dragon costume while also having Rainbow's eye colour and magic.

Many of the other members of the guild had gotten together. Lisanna and Bickslow had gotten together and so had Elfman and Evergreen. Freed had started dating some guy who wasn't part of a guild but the guy died at some point which left Freed to take care of his adopted daughter alone.

Rose had started to learn magic, having a mix of (Y/n) and Makarov's magic. Sadly Makarov had passed away about 5 months ago and Laxus had taken his place as guild master with (Y/n) as his helper. Of course Laxus had a lot of paper work to do since Team Natsu who had completed they're quest not only had to help fix everything they destroyed but also keep destroying everything else when on jobs and the guild has to pay for it..

The guild had quite a few new members including crime sorcerer who after having they're sins removed agreed to join Fairy Tail, all for different reasons.

Rose who was the oldest out of all the children in Fairy Tail was always telling off those who destroyed stuff. Prime examples being Nash and Nashi but there was no surprise there, the two are related to Natsu.

3 new S-class wizards had been made during this time as well. (Y/n) who was made S-class during the first trail since Ten round island vanished. Natsu who won the second trail and Gray who won the third trail, refusing to let Natsu show him up. Now everyone lived pretty happily now that there weren't too many strong threats.

Laxus was currently sitting in his office before the door opened to reveal (Y/n). She looked over at Laxus and smiled. "Hey, I brought you a sandwich since I figured you'd be hungry" she explained, placing a plate with a sandwich on top with some salad in a small bowl on the plate.

"Thanks. I am quite hungry" Laxus commented, grabbing the sandwich and taking a bite. (Y/n) looked and the papers and shook her head. "Let me guess. Team Natsu going on a rampage" she asked with a smile. "Anyone could have guessed that" Laxus rolled his eyes before the door was pushed open.

Rose walked in, holding something in her hand with Kayda on her head fast asleep. "Daddy, I made this for you" she smiled, placing the object on the table. It was a small, painted clay sculpture of two dragons, one a celestial dragon and one of a lightning dragon. "Thanks sweetheart. Its lovely" Laxus smiled, getting out of his chair and crouching down while rubbing her head.

"Dad. Don't do that" she complained, crossing her arms in a stroppy way. "No can do Princess. I will continue to do this even when you are in your 20's and have a boyfriend" Laxus replied as (Y/n) laughed. "Let's just hope you aren't like one of those dad's who gets pissed off when someone dates they're daughter" she chuckled as Laxus looked up at her. "Do you really expect me to do that" Laxus asked, crossing his arms and raising an eyebrow in question. (Y/n) just rolled her eyes and picked up Rose causing Kayda to fall of and wake up but she used her area magic to stop herself from hitting the ground as she flouted in front of the two females.

"Well gotta go. I promised Lisanna that I would take care of the twins while she and Bickslow went on a job together" (Y/n) explained before leaving the room and walking down to Lisanna.

Laxus sighed and sat down at his desk again, looking over at a picture. In the picture, Makarov was in a wheelchair in the middle with Laxus on her left side and (Y/n) on his right who was holding a 2 year old Rose with Rainbow flying next to her, holding onto baby Kayda.

Laxus smiled and picked up the photo. "Bet your proud of the guild right old man" he smiled, looking at the picture of all of them together.

The end

***
And thus the story ends. It's always said that all good stories must come to an end and it seems like this one has. It's sad. This was a good book to write but I must move on.

There will be the bloopers chapter next week but then I will officially be finished this book and moving onto my next book.

I am so happy that so many of you have not only read but enjoyed and even stuck with me through this book and I am so glad that you did.

Thanks for all the encouragement and love for this book. I am so glad that I could make so many of you happy.