Beach

*The smut part is near the end, so if you only wanna read the smut, scroll to the end*

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

"Jonathan! Get up, Craig invited us to the beach with the gang" Evan said as he sprinted into their bedroom in his owl print pajama. Walking over to their closet and getting a duffle bag with an black owl head symbol out (You know what it is! *giggles*).

Jonathan, who was still laying in bed groaned, pulling the cover over his half naked body, going into a fetal position and snuggling into the icy feeling, looking like a croissant. He didn't want to get up from the comfy bed and blasting air conditioner.

As Evan was packing, half way through he realized his boyfriend has yet to rise from the bed. Walking over to his bundled up boyfriend, attempting to wake him up.

"Come on Jon, I know you want to stay in all day, but it would be rude to not go" Evan said softly as he crouched, meeting his boyfriend's covered face. Jonathan just groaned even more before peaking his head out from under the covers.

"Do we have to?" Jonathan asked childishly causing Evan to giggle'he sure can be a man-child sometimes'  he thought.

"Yes, now get ready. I've already packed most of the things we needed so you don't need to worry about that. Craig said he would be here with Tyler in 35 minutes" quickly pecking Jonathan on the lip before getting back to packing.

Jonathan laid in the fetal position a little longer, before getting up and seeking to rub the sleepiness away from his eyes. He then sluggishly walking to the bathroom in their bedroom, closing the door behind him.

About 10 minutes has passed, Jon got out of the bathroom all washed and clean with a bath cloth around his hip, no longer drowsy.

Guiding himself over to his cabinetry (Or is it wardrobe? The ones with just draws), he pulled open the first of three draws. Inside was filled with just boxers. Scanning the inside for awhile before picking a teddy bear print boxer, which Evan got him for his birthday present (along with something else ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)). Dropping the bath cloth onto the floor as he puts on the boxer.

Crouching down, he opened the middle draw that was littered with only t-shirts. Grabbing randomly and tucked into it. The t-shirt just so happen to be a blue tee with a blacken owl head symbol (Evan's new logo), around the collar saying VanossGaming. Lastly, opening the last draw filled with all sorts of pants. Not caring which it was, he took a khaki short and hopping into them.

Once he was dressed, Jon took the fallen cloth and placed it back in the bathroom and made his way to Evan. Wrapping his arms around his waist and pulling him in, rested his chin on Evan's right shoulder. Giving little pecks to his neck, his Achilles heel.

"Jon..." Evan moaned lowly, neglecting packing and tilted his head, permitting Jonathan more access to his neck.

"Hmm?" he answered for a split second then going back at Evan's neck. Which now escalated into nibbling, licking, and sucking.

"Now isn't the time to be doing this shit..." forcing himself to concentrate on putting the finishing touches.

"Why not? You're enjoying it" whispering seductively into Evan's ear.

"Fucking shit... I need to... I need to finish packing. It's almost complete, not only that I need to get ready too" moaning, tempting to drop everything and let Jonathan fuck him.

Jonathan just hummed acknowledging Evan's words , still not releasing Evan's neck, sucking away at the part where the neck and shoulder connects.

"Jon!... don't you date leave a hickey" Evan protested, finally snapping out of the mini pleasure.