Tattoo

*Image is Delirious's forearm tattoo - All images are from pintrest*

-Sorry it took me so long to write again T^T, been busy with nothing...-

*Once again - smut is at the bottom*

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

In Los Santos High School, it's filled with troubled students and smart students. Because of this system, the two learned how to coexist with another. Which is why Vanoss, Mini, and Lui are best friends with the most troublesome group in school - The Crazed (I couldn't think of another name, forgive me). The Crazed member consist of Delirious - the leader, Wildcat, Moo, Terroriser, Nogla, Basically, and Luke - only to friends, Cartoonz to others.

All the students there - troubled and smart would warn the three to avoid the group like the plague, but the three surprisingly did well with the group. With Vanoss to first approach them, more like Moo and Terroriser. He was curious with their tattoos so he went asking them. At first Moo and Terroriser were about to get defensive till Vanoss told them that he loved tattoos, despite being a genius. With that, that was how Vanoss joined their group, bringing Mini and Lui into it.

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Delirious's POV

Getting ready for the next class, or the last day of school, I was dumping the books unwanted into my locker for the ones I need. Looking across the hallway filled with students at their lockers, I spotted Vanoss. Smiling my famous smile towards him, like I always did.

I was once again receiving a death glare from Vanoss. My smile weakened. I don't understand why he hates me so much. We have the same group of friends, I have tattoos, but so what? So does Moo, Terroriser, Luke, and Wildcat. Like what the fuck?

Yet he was fine with them, all friendly. I wish he was friendly with me, I hate the silent treatment he gives me. We do, however talk, but his words would be laced with venom and hatred. I wish he could just tell me what I'm doing wrong to get on his bad side.

Keeping my weak smile plastered on my face, I walked up to Vanoss who was talking to Wildcat and Mini now.

"See you after school right?" I asked the three, but mainly Vanoss. Wildcat and Mini replying excited, while Vanoss was still glaring daggers at me answered a straight 'yes', and of course - laced with venom. The two looked at each other and sighed.

Not wanting to bother the three anymore, walked to my next class early. Passing a greeting Moo and Terroriser, Luke and Basically behind the two. The four looked at one another confused and shrugged, going to their own classroom. I was use to the treatment after a year, but it still hurts. It hurts even more knowing that I love him and he won't return the feelings.

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Vanoss POV

I was talking with Wildcat and Mini about what we were gonna do after school, it was a Friday, coincidentally also the last day of school. We were deciding on going to the burger joint down the block, or to the burrito place (YES TO BOTH) a block down from the burger joint. The others weren't so picky so they don't really care, as long as they get food down to the beast.

I see Delirious give me that smile that he was so well known for, causing my heart to race. Trying to cover the heat raising to my cheeks, I glared - nice going me. His smile sank into a tiny one. Walking over, he asked us, if he would see us after school, but I could tell, he was directing that at me. Answering a blunt 'yes', he walked away sluggishly.