1-Dress To Impress ❤️

Ellie's POV
I'm getting ready for the important night at the Zalfie household even though I was already living there with them since my last relationship ended with Gregg and he took the house , which a idiot!!!
I was sort of confused why Zoe & Alfie were hosting a party it's so unlike Zoe but I'm going with the flow .
"Zoe ! " I shout
"Yeah Ellie" she replied as she was running to my bedroom .
" I need your help because I don't know what dress to wear " I said , pulling out a slim fit long dress because the dress code was long dresses and Suit & Tie .

(That's the dress )
"Omg Ellie , you'll look stunning "
"Thanks Zoe " I say as I put the dress on .
"Zoe can you do the back up " I asked
"Of course but I need to do my makeup after " she says
" yeah same " I reply
I go and sit down on my stall and start to do a glittery gold smokey eye

 "Zoe can you do the back up " I asked "Of course but I need to do my makeup after " she says " yeah same " I reply I go and sit down on my stall and start to do a glittery gold smokey eye

As soon as I finished my makeup , it was already 8:30 pm and the guests have started to turn up . I was most excited to see Joe because I sort of had a mini crush on him since the last time I saw him which was over a year ago so it was about time I did see him . Although Zoe has warned me about Joe's friends or what they call the ' Buttercream Squad ' which I didn't even know was a thing until I started YouTube about 5 or 6 months ago - my YouTube has been the best thing in my life , I already have over 1.9 million subscribers which is just incredible! Anyway back to the party !

Joe's POV
I was very excited when I heard About Zoe's party because not only what I see my sister but I could see her gorgeous friend Ellie , who can I just say I have a crush on but don't tell anyone ! The only thing in the way was ...

This is my first fanfic so I'm only just getting used to every thing but I hope you enjoyed this chapter! More Chapters will be coming soon ❤️