2- The Party ❤️

Joe's POV :
The only thing in the way was .... The Buttercream Squad ! I know there all my Bestfriends but I also know they will all flirt with Ellie so I need to make sure she is with me .

Zoe's POV:
I was so excited to host this party for Ellie ! She nearly has 2 million subscribers which is crazy especially when she has been doing it for 5/6 months!

Ellie's POV:
*Ding Dong * the front door went , I shouted out to Zoe I was getting the door . When I opened the door he stood there but with other people , I was so nervous to meet everyone .
"Joe , long time no see " I say
"Yeah " he replied pulling me into a hug " I missed you " he whispered into my ear .
He pulled out of the hug which made me sad but I realised there was more than 5 other boys watching us .
" Ellie this is Conor , Casper , Josh , Oli , Mikey & Jack . Everyone this is Ellie " Joe said
I waved shyly . Everyone came in a gave me a hug but when I got to Jack , he slowly put his hand on my bum.

Zoe's POV :
I saw all the boys come in and I greeted them however out of the corner of my eye I saw Ellie hug Jack and put his hand on her bum ! I panicked so I rushed over to Jack to greet him and to get him off Ellie . I need to speak to Joe because I know he has a huge crush on Ellie and I sort of want them two to get together.
( Bold - Zoe , normal- Joe )
"Joe ! joe can I talk to you "
" what's up Zoe "
" I think Jacks Already trying to get into Ellie's Knickers "
Joe turned at stared straight at Ellie and Jack was rapping his arm around her
" it's ok Zoe. if they get together then I'm happy for them but deep down I'm my heart I still love Ellie .
Joe needs to fight for her .