temporary pernament

I cant even say who he was. He was quite narrow-minded metalhead, full of awful experiences and endless inteligence. He was unique.

One day, I was practically giving up on myself. He called me.

10 p.m.

I didn't wanted to answer at first. I was too much insecure and afraid. I thought that he would start making fun of me.

He didn't.

He send thousands of messages, he called so many times.

Finally I picked up the phone.

Then he started talking and my heart melted.

"Stop, don't decline, stay, please. I'll be talking. Just listen to me, J, okay? Okay, I'll take that silence as a yes. So I'm here, by the sea. It's so beautiful place. My mum gave me rum. It's the first time I'm drinking it. Did you drink it? Probably not. Next time I'll give you some. I think I'm a little bit wasted. I don't know. Anyway, I took some pictures today. The sea is perfect. I played the guitar. I played a little bit of Nirvana and Alice in chains. I think you would really like it, one day, I'll play those songs just for you. Today was marvelous. Now the sky is marvelous. You know what? Go to the window, now, please (I did it). Do you see those three stars? Those which shine the brightest? So the first one is me, the other one you and the third one our dog. Yes. That's so lovely, wow (Who knows cassie ainsworth? it's her quote, we watched that series together). And listen to me. I have an idea. It's quite crazy, but amazing. I know what to do to make us finally happy! We will create perpetum mobile. We will prove to anyone that it is possible, I swear! We'll be the first. I feel endless happiness, when you are happy. So I will be making you happy, so you will be happy, and because of that I will be happy and we'll be doing this over and over again to the end of our lives."
Tears started forming in my eyes. My view was blurred. I could only see the brightness of the smudged stars.
My cheeks were wet. My heart was melting.
The comfortable silence hugged us.

But

where's your perpetum mobile now?

does that mean that you are unhappy too?

i dont even know right now, if i just made it up or it really happened. what did you do to me?