Black-Hearted (Pt. 2)

Black x Hybrid!Reader

Requested by: Followers

     It has been a few weeks since Black and his partner captured you. The evil Saiyan enjoys torturing you, but it only brings back memories of the androids. You feel sick all over, and helpless. You hate that feeling, but you have to put up with it.

     Currently sitting alone in your prison, you feel glad to be alone. Black's teasing only serve to humiliate you more as the days pass. You sigh. If only Father were here, you think, (e/c) eyes feeling watery as his face appears in you mind. You remember his constant cheerfulness, the way he would laugh when you two train together.

     A tall, dark-haired man stood watching his daughter, who was struggling to master a ki technique. "No no, (y/n), like this."  He tried to help the girl, but she refused it. "Let me do it by myself!"  (Y/n) shouted, finally forming a ki ball in her open hands. Her father cheered her on.

"Amazing, (y/n)! You're doing it!"

     The memory brings tears down your cheeks. You aren't a crier, but loosing both of your parents in the past 10 years was enough to leave chinks in your armor. You look up at the ceiling, hearing footsteps and voices. Their conversation is muffled, but you can make out a sentence or two.

"You still want to keep that halfling? She's worth none of your time!" That voice belongs to Zamasu. Black's voice comes out rather defensive, to your surprise. "Not yet! I can't yet!" He replies in agitation, only adding to your growing curiosity.

He... likes you?

     You can't help but scratch your temple in confusion. He can't like you. He beats you as if you were his training dummy. Why would he care about you? Or maybe... that scowl is just a cover-up. You decide to wait, to let time reveal what Black is planning. You drift off to sleep...

- Time Skip -

Before you know it, two hours have passed. You wearily open your (e/c) eyes, unaware of the presence in the room. You sigh. "Curse that Black," You mutter, and pound a clenched fist onto your knee. "He will regret killing Father!" To your surprise, you hear a chuckle. "He was weak." Black steps out of the shadows, that smirk of his evident on his face. You scowl.

"My father was the strongest warrior on Earth! You wretch!" You shout, standing to your feet. The evil Saiyan only grins, making you angrier. "And where is the proof in that, halfling?" He asks, his evil grin growing wider. Your (e/c) eyes burn with rage. "Sh-shut up and fight me! I'm living proof!!" You yell, and with a burst of speed, attempt to land a strike on Black.

     But it is futile. Black catches your fist. You try to pull free, but it's fruitless. His grip tightens on your fist. Gritting your teeth, you raise your power and manage to escape. Black smirks at you. "Give up. Why even try? You know you can't beat me, halfling. No one can." Before you could comprehend what is happening, he grabs you by the throat, shoving you against the wall. He holds you up that way. You cough.

     "They were all weak against me. What makes you any different from them? You'll die like the rest of this world!" He shouts, making you cringe visibly. But then, you remember... how he spoke to Zamasu hours earlier. A smirk grows across your face, confusing your evil Saiyan captor. "What's so funny, human? You laugh," he says, his pitch black eyes glaring at you. You stare at him bravely in the eye, (e/c) against black.