Don't Start

*Two days Later*

Allie's P.O.V

"Calum. What's wrong with me?" I asked through tears. The boys are spending the night over here again, and I just woke up from a nightmare. Cal was awake and came in to see if I was okay.

"Nothing. You just had a bad dream. We did watch quite a few scary movies. That's probably all it is." Calum said. Luke and Ash are still the only two who know what happened to me. I haven't told Cal or Mikey because I feel like they'll judge me. I know they are nice boys, but I can't help but think in the back of my mind they are gonna make fun of me for it.

"Yeah, you're probably right." I said. Cal rubbed my back a few times and got up to leave.

"Wait Cal, could I sleep in the living room with you boys? I might be able to fall asleep better." I said. Cal nodded his head and waited for me to grab my blanket and a pillow from my bed. I also grabbed my phone and then we headed back downstairs.

"You can take the couch that I was sleeping on. I'll take the floor." Calum said and he started to move his stuff but I stopped him and shook my head.

"No, it's fine you stay there. I'll be fine on the floor." I said but Calum argued back with me.

"No. You need to be comfy." Calum said. I shook my head once again and sat on the floor. I crossed my arms over my chest and stared at him. He chuckled at me.

"You're just as stubborn as Ashton is." Calum joked. He laid down on the couch and pulled his blanket up over him.

Soon I heard four different snores filling the room. But I wasn't gonna be able to go back to sleep, and I knew that. My eyes are heavy, and I am yawning every five minutes, but everytime I close my eyes, I see him. I see Clark there. When I see him, he either hurting me or Ashton.

I tried to just push it away, but I couldn't because when I closed my eyes one last time, I saw him again. Only he wasn't hitting me and Ash. I saw Lauren and Harry getting hit. That's when I snapped. I can't deal with this.

I know i could sleep if i was in someone's arms, but if I wake Ashton he will be grumpy. SO I need to ask Luke or Calum. Calum only knows I had a bad dream, he doesn't know why, but Luke does. Plus he told me I could wake him if I ever needed anything. Mikey doesn't know anything, so he is out of the question.

I'll wake Luke.

I stood up off of the floor and walked over to the couch Luke was asleep on. He looked kind of adorable when he slept. His hair went across his face instead of inhis usual quiff.

I put my hand on his arm and shook him.

"What the-?" Luke started to say until he saw it was me. I sat on the couch next to him, where there was a little room.

"Luke I can't sleep." I said. He rubbed his eyes and sat up.