First Song

Allie's P.OV

I hadn't even been in the house for ten minutes when Ashton ran over an hugged me.

"Best be ready for the biggest day of your life by noon tomorrow." Ashton yelled and started jumping around like a little child.

"Okay I will be, but what am I getting ready for exactly?" I asked curiously.

"We are taking you to the studio. You're recording your first song tomorrow!" Ashton yelled and I couldn't help but yell with him while jumping around.

"Oh my god!" I shouted and all the boy, minus Luke were really happy for me.

"Kay, well I'm gonna go decided on everything for tomorrow." I said and hugged the tree boys who actually were happy for me.

I ran up to my room and picked out my outfit for tomorrow.

It was simple, but looked good just Incase we got mobbed by paps or fans or something.

I took a shower, and dried my hair and did all my nightly routine stuff before hopping into the bed but I couldn't sleep.

I stayed up and wrote a brand new song. One no one has seen or heard.

After I finished that I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My alarm starting to go off, it was a song by the boys, Lost Boy. It's one of my favorites.

I got dressed into my outfit quickly. It's a loose fitting crop top that says 'to cool for school' and black leather pants.

I grabbed socks and my dark red converse high tops and put them on.

I went to the bathroom and did my make up, and grabbed two necklaces and a GreenDay bracelet.

I left my hair do whatever it wanted, all I did was brush through it.

I grabbed my phone and stuck it in my pocket before walking out of my room and down the stairs to see Mikey and Ashton waiting for me.

"There she is. Grab something to eat, but no dairy. It could cause your voice to be weird." Ashton said. I nodded and just grabbed an apple.

"I'll go grab the others so we can go." I said and they nodded. I ran upstairs and got Calum first.

He was already up and ready to go. I can only hope Luke is too.

Cal and I went to Luke's door and discovered he was ready too. He gave me a weird look and walked passed us.

We all got in the car and drove to the studio I would be recording at and when we got there, there were a few fans and like two paps but nothing to bad.

The boys stopped for a few pictures, but I just walked right into the building and found the crew I would work with.

They were all so nice, I showed them the song and they liked it so they had me listen to a track that they created for it, and after we fixed it to perfection they told me to go in and start just as the boys walked in.

"Allie what song did you decide on?" Mikey asked.

"I write a new one last night. It's called here's to us, it's a little different but they all liked it so... I hope it goes well." I said and he nodded at me.

After I got the okay, and I heard the track start, I started to sing.

We could just go home right now
Or maybe we could stick around
For just one more drink, oh yeah
Get another bottle out
Lets shoot the shit
Sit back down
For just one more drink, oh yeah

Here's to us
Here's to love
All the times
That we fucked up
Here's to you
Fill the glass
Cause the last few days
Have kicked my ass
So lets give em hell
Wish everybody well
Here's to us
Here's to us

Stuck it out this far together
Put our dreams through the shredder
Let's toast cause things got better
and everything could change like that
And all these years go by so fast
But nothing lasts forever

Here's to us
Here's to love
All the times
That we messed up
Here's to you
Fill the glass
Cause the last few nights
Have kicked my ass
If they give you hell
Tell em to go fuck themselves
Here's to us
Here's to us

Here's to all that we kissed
And to all that we missed
To the biggest mistakes
That we just wouldn't trade
To us breaking up
Without us breaking down
To whatever's come our way

Here's to us
Here's to love
All the times
That we fucked up
Here's to you
Fill the glass
Cause the last few days
Have kicked my ass
So let's give em hell
Wish everybody well

Here's to us
Here's to love
All the times
That we messed up
Here's to you
Fill the glass
Cause the last few nights
Have kicked my ass
If they give you hell
Tell em to go fuck themselves
(Go fuck themselves)
Here's to us
Here's to us
Here's to us
Here's to us

Here's to us
Here's to love
Here's to us (Wish everybody well)
Here's to us
Here's to love
Here's to us

Here's to us

I'm not gonna lie, that song was kinda about Luke but it was also not. I just want him to realize that it wasn't just me that caused all the tension.

He was part of it.

All the boys had smiles on their faces, even Luke.