O3

Milan POV

I Laid In Bed Sleeping So Peacefully, When I Heard Those Tiny Little Foot Steps Running Around, My Eyes Opened And I Noticed Adrian, And Jayceon Both Laying In August's Spot Sleeping. I Looked Over At The Clock And It Said 7:30am Ugh I Gotta Get To Cosmetology Class In An Hour. I Raced Into The Bathroom Too A Quick Shower, Left My Hair Curly And Got Dressed In A Purple Shirt A Pair Of Ripped Jeans And My Black & Purple Jordans. I Opened, I Went Back Into My Room To Wake The Boys Up But They Weren't There. I Heard Laughter And Loud Talking Coming From Downstairs So I Walked Down The Steps And Saw Chris, August, Adrian & Jayceon All Yelling And Jumping Around.

"What's Going On ?" I Yelled Over All They're Loud Yelling

"Daddy Got A Meeting Wit A Record Person" Jayceon Said Wide Smiling

"SERIOUSLY!!! OH MY GOSH BABE THATS GREAT !!!" I Said Running Up Hugging Him And Kissing Him.

"Yeah, They Wanna See Me At 9:30am Today .." August Said Still Smiling

"I Got A Announcement To Make To ...I'm Going Back To Houston In 2 Weeks "Chris Said Nervously.

"For What !" I Said Worriedly

"California...Its Not Like Home ." He Said Sighing

"..You Better Not Start Doing That Old Shit Again !" August Said Raising His Voice A Little.

"Might As Well ...Its All I Know Anyway, This Music Shit Ain't Fo' Me Its Like Something I Just Do For Fun, The Streets Is All I Know." Chris Said Sitting On The Couch.

"You Really Wanna Do This," I Said Feeling My Heart Break Into Pieces.

"Yeah..." He Said Nodding

I Shook My Head In Disbelief, I Got The Kids Dressed In About 10 Minutes Then Got Them In My Car So They Could Go To Daycare/Pre-School. I Was About To Back Out The Driveway But August Came Running Out The House Trying To Get My Attention.

"What Is It?" I Said Rolling My Window Down.

"I Know You Wasn't Bouta Leave Without Giving Me A Good Luck Kiss." He Said Licking His Lips.

"Corny Ass". I Said Laughing Then Leaning In To Kiss Him

"Ewww" The Boys Said When Me And August Kissed.

" Haha Bye Baby" I Said Giving Him One Last Kiss.

"Bye Daddy!!!" The Boys Yelled Giving Him A Thumbs Up.

Many Thoughts Ran Through My Mind As I Headed To The Boys Daycare, My Baby Got A Meeting With A Def Jam Records Yaasss Super Excited For Him. Then Chris's Announcement Made Me Frown. Why Tf' Would He Wanna Go Back To The Drug Game Smh, I Mean Chris Hass Always Been The One That Admired The Dope Boys On The Block When We Were Younger. He Must Like The Adrenaline Rush The Dope Dealing Life Gives Him. I Guess I Gotta Accept The Fact That My Brother Is A Thug That Will Always Love The Streets. After I Took The Boys To Daycare I Headed To Class. I Walked Inside And I Was 20 Minutes Late, Damn It Milan !! I Said To Myself As I Walked Inside.

"Late Again Milan..." Gabriel Said Putting His Hands On His Hips

"Mmhhh" I Said Walking Over To My Station Next To Lani.

"Black Girl Has An Attitude," Suzie Sais Giggling

"Keep It Up With Them Racist Ass Comments & Imma Fxck You Up !! I'm Having A Good Morning And I Don't Need You Nor Ya Negativity Throwing Me Off Suzie !! You Thinking That Cuz You Ya Momma& Daddy Got Money I Won't Beat That Ass, You Better Think Again !! Gon' Fxck Around And Get Burnt With This Hot Comb !!" I Said Walking Over To Her But Lani Was Pushing Me Away.

"Ohhh I'm So Scared,Nigger On The Loose!!" She Said Stepping Closer To Me.

"NIGGER !!!!????" Me And Lani Both Said In Sync

I Grabbed The Hot Comb Off The Heat Thing And Threw It At Her, Which Hit Her On Her Face. I Couldn't Help It. I Blacked Out And Started Hitting Her In Her Face. About 10 Minutes Later Everybody Pulled Me Off Her. Gabriel Sent Me Home Early, So I Went Home And Iced My Knuckles. I Decided To Watch A Movie So I Started Watching Menace II Society. The Door Opened And August Walked In.He Noticed Me On The Couch And Smiled.

"Hey Beautiful..Why You Home So Early" He Said Kissing My Lips

"I Got Fighting..." I Said Sighing

"Damn, Did You Win" He Said Raising An Eyebrow

"Yess Baby I Won, I Even Burned Her With The Hot Comb Thing We Use." I Said Laughing

"Violent Or Naww!! Well I Am Officially A Def Jam Recording Artist" He Said With A Wide Smile

I Couldn't Even Speak So I Just Kissed Him Passionately While Straddling Him. His Hands Felt On My Body, He Bit My Bottom Lip Asking For Entrance. I Moaned Into The Kiss As Our Tongues Explored Eachothers Mouth. He Picked Me Up With Out Breaking The Kiss And Took Me Upstairs To Our Bedroom. He Laid Me Back On The Bed And Started Kissing On My Neck, He Lifted My Shirt Over My Head And Unhooked My Bra.

-------

August POV

Me And Milan Both Laid Next To Eachother Trying To Catch Our Breath. I Pulled Her Close To Me And Kissed Her Forehead But 5 Minutes later My Phone Rang, It Was My Manager Telling Me To Be At The Studio In 30 Minutes.

"Baby, I Gotta Go To The Studio," I Said Sitting Up In The Bed

"Ight, I Gotta Go Get The Kids Anyway." I Said Wrapping The Blanket Around Me And Going Into The Bathroom

I Took A Shower And Got Dressed In Sweatpants And A Tank Top With A Pair On Jordans. I Got In My Car And Headed To The Daycare. I Walked Inside Signed The Kids Out And Headed Back Home. Since It Was Friday I Called Dominos And Ordered Some Pizza, Hot Wings, & Cinnamon Sticks. When The Delivery Guy Came I Guess He Was Tryna Flirt.

"Your Total Is $28.56 && Your Phone Number." He Said Smiling He Was Cute But He Seemed Shady && I'm Married