12

August...

She's Having Another Baby ! ! I'm Too Hype Right Now. I Really Can't Stop Smiling Right Now Haha. Growing Up As A Kid I Never Really Had A Father So It Was Like The Streets & My Big Brother Took Me And Showed Me What It Was To Be A Man And Take Care Of Ya Business...But Now That I'm Having My Own Family It Makes Me Wanna Do Right And Give Them The Life I Never Had.

"Why Y'all Yelling" Jay Said Walking In With Adrian Behind Him

"Mommy's Gonna Have A Another Baby" Milan Said Holding Her Stomach

"UGH ! Ain't Adrian Enough ...." Jay Said Rolling His Eyes

"HEY!!!" Adrian yelled at Jayceon

"Aye ! Chill Out Jay, Adrian Is Ya Little Brother You Suppose To Be There For Him No Matter What..Same Thing For You Adrian And Y'all Have A Little Sister Then Both Of Y'all Need To Be There For Her No Matter What, Always Watch Out For Eachother Cuz In The End All You Got Is Family.." I Said Sitting On The Bed And Putting Them On My Lap.

I Don't Know If They Even Understood What I Was Talking Bout Since They're So Young But My Kids Is Smart As'f They Know About Shit I Ain't Even Know They Knew About ! But I Just Wanna Tell Them That Now So It Sticks With Them As They Get Older, I Love My Kids And I Want Them To Stick Together & Let Nothing Come Between Them. My Mom Used To Tell Me And All My Brothers & Sisters That All The Time. After They Asked 400 Questions About Babies Jayceon & Adrian Went Back In There Room. Milan Went To Walk Passed Me But I Grabbed Her Arm And Pulled Her Onto My Lap So She Was Straddling Me, I Stared Into Her Eyes For A Few Minutes And Kissed Her Lips, She Wrapped Her Arms Around My Neck As My Hands Were On Her Hips, She Started Grinding Her Hips On Me A Little...Then She Stopped And Pulled Away With A Laugh.

"You Tease !!!!" I Said Looking Down At My 'Friend'.

"Awwh Poor Baby" She Said Still Laughing

"It's Ight, Imma Get You Back." I Said Walking Into The Bathroom.

She Laughed And Blew Me A Kiss, I Laughed at HEr & Shook My Head. My Phone Started Ringing And It Was Honey. So I Know Your Wondering "WHO TF IS HONEY !!!" Well She's One Of Tyga's Friends She Was In The Studio With Him One Day I Was There And She's Really Cool, She's A Good Friend. Don't Worry I Won't Ever Cheat On Milan Again. 

Text Convo:

Honey: Wassup Auggy ! !

Me: Lol Wassup Shawty

Honey: Just Your Last Tweet & She's Pregnant Again..

Me: Yep ! I'm Happy :)

Honey: DOn't Get Too Excited Ain't No Telling What Her & Tyga Do When They HAng Out.

Me: Whatchuu Mean ?

Honey: The Baby Might Not Be Yours I Know How Tyga Is And I Peetty Sure He Fxcked .

Me: Milan Wouldn't Do That.

Honey: You Sure ?

Me: Milan Would Never Do That To Me And I Know It So You Can Shut The Fxck Up Wit' All That ! ! !

Honey: Mad or Naw ? Don't Get Mad At Me Cuz You Married To A THOT !

Me: ....Goodbye Honey, When You See Me In The Studio Or Anywhere Else Don't Say Shit To Me !!!

End OF Convo

"DID THAT BITCH JUST CALL ME A THOT !!!!" Milan Said Reading The Textm From Behind

"Baby When You Get There !" I Said Jumping Up She Scared Tf' Outta Me.

"I Seen The Entire Conversations...But Ion Care ...She Ain't Got Shit On Me ! & I Would Never Do That To You Papi" She Said Sitting On The Bed.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I Love My Baby

______________________________________________________

Soooo, Only Person I've Been Hearing From Is One Person ( You KNow Who You Are :) )She A True Story Reader She Always Gives ME Feedback That Makes Me Wanna Keep Writing But Can Y'all Atleast LEt Me KNow What Ya'll Think ! It Ain't That Hard To Comment. PICTURES OF HONEY & JAYCEON & BLADE ARE ON THE SIDE