O4

Milan POV *8 Months Later *

I Sat On The Bed And Just Stared At August As He Packed His Stuff, Today He Was Leaving For 6 Months To Go On Tour With 2 Chainz & Pusha T. Imma Miss My Baby Frfr, I Let Out A Deep Sigh And He Looked Over At Me.

"Mi-Mi Don't Be Upset ..Imma Only Be Gone For 6 Months" He Said Pulling Me Up Off The Bed.

"To You It May Not Seem Like A Long Time, But Trust Me It Is ! " I Said Looking Down At The Floor

"Imma Miss You Too Ma, But Just Look at The Bright Side..I'm Doing Something Positive." He Said Holding Me By My Waist.

"Mmhhh, You Better Not Be Fooling Around Either !!! Cuz I Will Beat Ya Ass & Them Bitches Ass !!!" I Said Smacking His Arm.

"I Can't Help It If They Want All This" He Said Laughing

"Ha...Ha...Very Funny But I'm Serious Aug ! Ion Want You Doing Me Wrong." I Said Sitting Back On The Bed

"For One Ion Even Know Why You Would Think I Would Do That To You. & For Two Like I Been Saying I Love You Waayyy Too Much To Even Hurt You That Way. We Been Through Too Much Together And You Stood By Me Through So Much Shit And We Still Together. I'm Not Bouta Fxck That Up For No Hoe." He Said Sitting Me On His Lap And Staring Me In My Eyes

"Awwh, I Love You So Much Papi" I Said Hugging Him And Kissing His Lips.

"I Love You Too Stinky" He Said Laughing And Kissing Me.

I Finished Helping Him Pack His Stuff For This Long Ass 6 Month Tour, When We Were Done I Walked Inside The Boy's Rooms Telling Them August Was About To Leave. They Ran Out Their Rooms And Went Downstairs Where August Was Standing.

"Do You Have To Leave." Jayceon Said With His Head Down

"Yeah ...But I'm Not Gon' Be Gone that Long." August Said Picking Them Both Up Into His Arms

"Okay....When YOu Come Back Can We Go To Disney World." Jayceon Said Changing His Mood instantly

"Yeah Daddy Can We Pleeaassseeee" Adrian Said Poking His Lip Out.

"Haha...Yeah We Can Go To Disney World When I Get Back." Aug Said With A Smile

After They Kids Told August Goodbye They Went back To Their Rooms, I knew They Were Sad. I Turned Back To August And He Gave Me A Long Passionate Kiss Which I Did Not Want To End At All.

"I Love You Milan.." He Said Hugging Me

"I Love You Too August" I Said Hugging HIm Back.

When He Left I sat On The Couch And Let Out a Sigh...My Phone Dinged Telling Me I Had A Text message. I Opened It And A Smile Spreaded Across My Face.

"I Miss You Already Mami :(" - Mi Amor

After I Texted Him Back I Went Upstairs To Check On The Kids Adrian Wasn't In His Room So I Went In Jay's Room And Saw Them Both Playing basketball On The Mini Court In Jay's Room. Then Lani Texted Me Saying SheThat Since Her Nephew Justin Lives With Her, She Wanted To know If I Wanted To Come Over And Bring They Boys. After I Got the Kids Ready I Grabbed My Keys And Drove Over To Her House. 

_____________________________________________________

The Kids Were In Justin's Room Playing, While Me And Lani Sat In Her Livingroom Talking And Laughing At Eachother.

"So When Did Justin Start Living With You ?" I Asked Curiously

"About A Year or Two Ago ...His Mom Which Is My Sister Was Killed...So Was His Dad." She Said With A Sigh And Letting A Tear Slip

"Oh, I Am So Sorry Girl I had No Idea !" I Said Hugging Her.

It's Alright, Atleast They're Both In A better PLace .....This Is Her." She Said Grabbing A Picture Off The Wall And Handing It Too Me.

Oh Shit !! The Girl In The Picture Was Stacey....I Couldn't Believe It ! It's A Small World We Live In. The Day When Candice Killed Her Flashed Through My Mind Along With The Day I Killed Joquon" I Gave A Weak Smile To Her And Gave her The Picture.

"Y'all Looked Just Alike." I Said Nodding My Head

"Everybody Says That." She Said Laughing And Hanging The Picture back Up.

Wow...I'm Becoming Friends With The Sister That I Saw Killed Before My Very Eyes. The Rest Of The Time I Was At Lani's House We Just Watched Movies And played With The Kids. When I Got Back Home Both The Kids Were Sleepy They Fell Asleep In The Car So I Managed To Carry Them Both Inside And Put Them In Their Beds. I Called August But Got No Answer...I Shrugged It Off And Took A Shower, When I Was Done I Put On A Pair Of Girl Boxer Shorts And One Of August's Shirts. I Tried Calling Him Again But Got No Answer. Letting Out A Sigh I Out My Phone On The Charger And Laid In Bed, Eventually I Fell Asleep But I Wanted To Fall Asleep Next To August.