Part 14

Sucking in a sharp breath,your back hits the wall with enough force to make you yelp softly in surprise.

Both Bucky's hands are gripping your ass, a guttural growl spilling from his chest. "Are you gonna tell me the truth, prinsessa?" he asks as he nips at your neck, leaving a stinging mark in its wake. "Or am i gonna have ta make ya?"

Moving your head to the side,you grant him better access, arms reaching to envelop his narrow waist. You can feel him smile into your neck as his hand skims the back of your thigh, pulling it up and securing it comfortably against his hip. Your brain short circuits as hot sparks of desire burn through you, gradually pooling low in your belly. "Bucky," you moan, waring with yourself, "You don't want to do this... you can't want to do this." It makes no sense to you, not with your insecurities making themselves known. You're the least of the group, nothing, no one. There is no way he could actually want you. Not after everything you've done, everything that made you unworthy of him.

He pulls away from you slightly, baring his perfect white teeth at the remark. His vivid blue eyes are full of anger and regret. "Ya know what I want, Krasivaya?" he says, grinding his throbbing erection into your core. "I want to pound into you so hard the only words you can remember are fuck and my name." He grins wickedly before turning you around so fast your head spins, roughly shoving you chest first into the table.

A stinging slap comes down onto your leather covered ass. It sends you arching, aching at the delightful burn of it, getting unimaginably wetter at the display of his power.

"I want to bend you over and fuck you so hard," he says as he grips the round flesh in his metal hand, the other delivers another unrepentant smack to your ass, making you moan when the pleasure streaks straight to your core. "So perfect, Kitten, so good for me," he praises. "Such a sweet little ass."

He spins you back just as fast, reaches for the front of your pants and tears them straight down the middle splitting the seam wide open. His nostrils flare as the scent of your arousal hits him, his eyes grow impossibly darker.

You let out a whimper, so fucking turned on you want to scream. ,

He runs a cold metal finger up your damp slit. "I could spend hours between your legs, days. Teasing, sucking, sipping from you, tasting you until you I've memorized every inch of your sweet lips," he murmurs as he brings his finger to his lips, licks it clean, moaning as the taste of you hits his tongue.

"Fuck, Bucky..." you whimper.

He smiles darkly, hand traveling beneath your shirt to tease your firm nipple. Pinching, tweaking, rolling, every pluck of his fingers has him grinding hips into your core, bringing you closer to release.

"Are you gonna come, doll?" he whispers as he leans down, taking your earlobe into his mouth.

You moan loudly, grinding yourself onto him, not caring if you looked desperate. "Please!" you cry, hands scratching at his back. Arching yourself into his chest, you cling to him, body aching, needing to come so bad you're nearly willing to beg.

He stops abruptly, pushing your hips down onto the table making it impossible to move.

You whine, trying desperately to get friction on your aching clit as your orgasm abates. Moaning in disappointment, you open your eyes to find Bucky staring down at you.

Beads of sweat have accumulated on his brow. "Nah uh, darling. Only good girls get to cum."

Frustrated beyond belief, you groan loudly. "Come on, Barnes! Use it or lose it!" you sass, earning a stinging slap to the back of your thigh. Gasping at the unexpected sting, a red flush of arousal tints your cheeks.