For forever❤️💕

The title is a song called for forever by DEAR EVAN HANSEN!!!!! I LOVE THAT SONG! I will put the song right there ↗️ alright time to start!

Mark's P.O. V

So today jack and I are going on an adventure! I don't know where but this should be fun! Me and jack alone for hours!

End of may or early June this picture perfect afternoon we share.
I hop in my car because I didn't want to take the limousine.

Drive the winding country road. Grabbed a scope at Alamo and then were there. A open field that framed with trees we pick a spot and shift the breeze like buddy's do. Quoting song by our favorite band. Telling jokes no one understands except us 2. And we talk and take in the view.

He stares at me and I look back and he blushes and looks away. I chuckle because he just so cute

All we see is sky for forever. We let the world pass by for forever. Feels like we could go in for forever this way. 2 friends on a perfect day.

He gets up and starts walking. So I get up also.

We walk awhile and talk about the things we'll do when we get out of school. Like that apple ancient trail. Or right a book or learn to sail wouldn't that we cool. There nothing that we can't discuss like boys ( original girl) we wish would notice us but never do.

Jack had a jealous look on his face when I was talking about cute boys.

He looks around and says to me. "There no where else I rather be" and I say "me 2" and we talk and take in the view. Just talk and take in the view. All we see is sky for forever. We let the world pass by for forever. Feels like we could go on for forever this way. This way! All we see is light for forever cause the sun shines bright for forever. Like we'll be alright for forever this way. 2 friend on a perfect day.

And there he go racing towards the tallest tree. From far cross the yellow field I hear him calling follow me and there we go wondering how the world might look from up so high. 1 foot after the other. 1 branch then to another. I climb higher and higher I climb until the entire sun shine on my face!

I lean in for a kiss and jack does 2

Then I suddenly feel the branch give weight. I'm on the ground. My leg ( original is 'arm') goes numb. I look around and I see he's come to get me. He comes to get me. And everything ok...

I wake up up in the clinic with a bigger boot on the same foot that it was original was on

All we see is sky for forever we let the world pass by for forever buddy you and I for forever this way. This way! All we see is light cause the sun burns bright and we're gonna be alright for forever this way. 2 friends true friends on a perfect day!

After about 2 hours in the clinic I got out and hugged jack. We see Ethan and we go and hug him. "Dude you ok? What happened?" He says in concern. The perfect day is what happened! He giggles and jack does 2. I ask Ethan to hop in the limousine with us and he said sure.

~time skip through the car ride...~

We get to my house and it seems my mom is at work and my step dad is on a business trip still. I hate him! Anyways we go up to my room and ( I hate doing this but it's the drama and everybody loves drama!!) me and Ethan go and cuddle. "Uh in going to go to my house I forgot something!" Jacks says. I said " ok but hurry back I'm getting sleep yet". Then he walks out the door. Ethan and I started to play Mario cart on switch and about 3 hours later I'm sleep. Then Ethan does right after. Awww! Bro cuddling.

Jack's P.O.V

I'm sick and tired of everything. Mark won't fucking notice me and always hanging out with Ethan or kissing over him. Also fucking Felix! I text mark

Mark😍😘💋

Jack: mark I'm done like for real!
Jack: every time I try to do something with you you either get hurt or someone in the way!
Jack: just don't talk to me at school.
Jack: ever again

Jack haves blocked Mark😘😍💋

I sit there and cry. Everything he done for me. I feel really bad. I had to ye my mind cleared so I took a shower. I take about 1 hour in there ten put on my clothes and go to my bed. It's around 12:00 so I go to sleep.

It's about 3:00 and I just remembered.

Ah shit mark's suicidal!

DRAMMMMMAAAA!!! ALRIGHT THERE YOU GOOO!!