Regrets, Meltdowns, Repeat

You woke up and looked to your right. There was an indentation in the pillow and also a note. You picked up the sticky note and it read, "Hey babe. I had to go to rehearsals for Dancing With The Stars. I'll be back around 5 tonight because I also have a recording session. I love you so much. XOXO JM"

"He's not going to love me after he gets home.." You said to yourself while getting out of bed. Then you grabbed our iPhone off of the charger. It was 9:30 and you had 6 and a half hours to pack your things up and "disappear" from James. You really just were planning on buying your own house and taking a break from James for a while since he isn't ready for a baby. 

You got dressed in leggings, a white hoodie, black TOMS, and tied your hair into a messy bun. Then you ate some cereal and immediately started packing. All of your clothes were in drawers and so you just put them all in suitcases. Then you put the clothes that were hanging in your closet into suit bags. It only took you an hour to pack your clothes up. Then you got a duffle bag and put your jewelry collection, makeup bags, and shampoo and conditioner into it. After that, you grabbed your Mac Book Air, iPad, chargers, and headphones and put them neatly into your backpack. You loaded up your car and was surprised that you got everything packed into it with room still in the car. You looked at the time and it was 1 o'clock. You walked into the house once more checking that you didn't leave anything important. You walked into your and James' bedroom and looked in the massive closet. You forgot to pack your shoes and quickly grabbed a large box and put all of your heels, slip-ons, athletic shoes, sandals, and boots into the box. After that, you loaded it into the car and locked the door to the house. A tear slipped from your eye as you realized that you just locked every good and bad memory made with the people you love in that house; especially James. You were thinking and thinking that maybe you'll regret this one day. But you quickly remembered you were doing this for the baby and James.

You sighed and got into your car that was full of clothes and electronics. You checked the time once more and it was 3 o'clock. James will be home in two hours and you can't bear the thought of him walking into an empty house. You wiped the thought from your mind and drove to your new house in Santa Barbara. You'd be an hour away from Venice Beach, meaning an hour away from James. You played music the whole way to keep your mind clear of things and you were relaxed.

When you go to your new house, you brought everything inside. The staircase was grand and curved. The wooden floor gleamed against the light. You looked up to see a massive, glass chandelier. It was beautiful and you were happy that you bought this house. You walked upstairs to where all of the bedrooms are. You explored and were satisfied with the 6 bedrooms and massive kitchen. You also were overjoyed with the backyard and its pool as well as the huge family room, dinner room, and movie theatre. Luckily, you didn't have to buy any furniture because the owner sold it to you and the furniture was very modern and the beds were so comfy! 

After an hour of exploring, you unpacked all of your clothes and so on. You felt at home and happy with your move. You were laying on your bed with music playing when your phone started to buzz and ring. You picked your phone up and read the I.D.. It was James. You turned the vibration and sound off so that you wouldn't hear the constant calls. Only 15 minutes passed and you got 30 phone calls from James as well as a few text messages. You got the courage to open the messages and here's what they read.

(Y/N) Where the hell are you?

You just left?!

Why did you leave me?

Please answer my calls or text back! 

(Y/N) please talk to me...

It broke your heart that James is having a meltdown but you didn't want to talk to him right now. You're beginning to regret leaving James and start bawling.. You left the love of your life and you're all alone growing a human inside of you. If only you didn't leave...