Getting on Each Other's Nerves

It's been a week since you and James have gotten back together and things were awesome. Actually, they were anything but that. The paparazzi have been following you and James more, more people want to interview you, and your social media is blowing up with drama.

One good thing about this chaos is that James is moving in to your house. The two of you decided it would be best if he'd move in with you so he could help you and after all, it's his baby too. You woke up to your phone ringing. "Hello?" You said in your sleepy voice.

"Hey, babe. I'll be over in an hour with the moving truck and all of my crap." You rubbed your eyes and looked at the clock. Your eyes widened to see the time.

"Oh my god! It's already 12?"

"Yeah. Did you just wake up?"

"Maybe..."

"Really (Y/N)?"

"I have an excuse." You got out of bed and walked to your bathroom.

"Let me guess... It's because you're pregnant." 

"Shut up."

"You can't use that excuse for everything."

"Well, you aren't pregnant and it actually takes a lot of energy to grow a baby and carry it around all day." You heard James mumble. "What was that?"

"Nothing."

"Are we really getting on each other's nerves right now?"

"Well, it's been like that since me and the whole world found out about the baby." James said a little angrily.

"I'm gonna go because I don't want to do this right now." You hung before James could say goodbye and tossed your phone back onto your bed. You turned your iPad on and played some music in your bathroom and got ready for the day.

After brushing your teeth, applying makeup, and straightening your hair, you walked over to your closet. You loved going into your closet. It was full of your clothes, shoes and accessories. It's any girl's dream and you're living it. You grabbed some black maternity leggings, a navy blue and white stripped tank that was tight and hugged your growing belly so well. Then you grabbed a hairtie and put it around your wrist as well as your silver watch and heart necklace your parents gave you. Once you finished dressing, you walked downstairs into your kitchen and made a quick chicken salad for lunch. You were about to start eating when you heard your door open.

"(Y/N)?" The voice was familiar, it was James.

"In the kitchen." You answered and his footsteps were getting closer and closer.

"Hey, babe." James walked into the kitchen and walked behind you, wrapping his strong arms around, hugging you and your belly. He kissed the top of your head and you turned your head to look at him.

"Hey, baby. Are you hungry?"

"No I'm OK. The trucks outside with all of my stuff." 

"OK, I'll help you unload." You started to stand up when James stopped you.

"I'll get everything inside and you can finish."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure."

"OK, if you need help, I'm sitting right here." James walked back outside and was constantly walking in and out of the house. You felt bad that he was moving everything by himself and wanted to help him. But you knew he wasn't going to let you help. That's one of the things you love about him, he won't let you lift a finger even if you're totally capable of doing something.

You finished your lunch and walked up to your bedroom that was now shared with James. When you walked in, boxes were everywhere and you could hear rustling in the second walk in closet. You walked in and saw James hanging clothes up. "How's everything going?" You asked while sitting on the ground. James was still hanging and organizing clothes.

"Everything's fine." He said this kind of angrily.

"Are you OK, James?" You asked a little worried.

"I said I'm fine." He stopped and looked in your eyes. All you saw was anger and stress.

"You aren't fine. Do you want me to help you?" You said while standing up.

"I'm fine and I'd be better if you left me alone." You were shocked at what just came out of his mouth. You clenched your hands into fists and crossed your arms.

"Why are you so mad at me? I didn't do anything to hurt you!" You yelled.

"Really? Do you not remember leaving me and keeping a secret from me for 3 months?"

"I told you and I was trying to not hurt you!" Tears were filling your eyes.

"You also made me carry everything in here by myself and you always want something."

"You said you didn't need help! What do you mean I always want something?" A tear slipped from your eyes and you quickly wiped it away.

"You always want food or something, and to get it you use your dumb ass pregnancy as an excuse." What James was saying hurt and you wanted to start bawling.

"You got me into this fucking mess! You should've been more careful! If anything, this is all your fault." You walked out of the closet and grabbed your purse, sunglasses, keys and phone. Then you walked down the stairs and slipped on your flip flops and slipped on your glasses. You were about to turn the knob of the door when James yelled your name. "(Y/N)!"

You turned around and saw James running down the stairs. "Where are you going?"

"I'm leaving you alone like how you want me to." You said with attitude.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N). Baby, please don't leave me again." He held your hand but you quickly pulled away.

"I'm gonna go." You turned the knob and walked out of the house.

"Where are you going?"

"Why the hell would I tell you?" You got into your Porsche and drove out of your driveway with the paparazzi snapping pics from across the street. Once you closed the gate, you blasted music and started to drive. You needed to get away and think about your relationship. Logan is the person you can really trust and he said he'd always be there for you. So, you got out your phone and started to text Logan.

(Y/N) - Hey, Logan, James and I got into a fight.

L - Come over, we'll talk.

(Y/N) - OK, I'm on my wa....

You were almost done typing when lights flashed, your car swerved and flipped, then everything went black...

Hidden from You (James Maslow Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें