Ch. 10

*Emma's P.O.V*

When we got back to Shane's hotel room, he grabbed my hand and took me to sit on his bed. He got into one of his bags that he had gotten at the mall, took out a rectangular box. It was a small diamond necklace.

I had tears in my eyes. When did he buy this for me? We were together the whole time. Except when I was in the bathroom, or the dressing room?

"Emma, when I first laid my eyes on you I knew that I wanted you to be mine You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. love you so fucking much it hurts. I just wanted you to know that you're mine! No matter what."

"Oh. My. Gosh. It's beautiful Shane!"

"Just like you."

I started to blush. He unclasped the necklace, I moved my hair and he helped me put it on.

After he put it on he leaned in for a kiss I gladly excepted. It was slow and steady at first but then it turned to a full on make out session.

His tongue licked my bottom lip asking for and entrance, I approved and our tongues fought for dominance. He pushed my lips closer to his, my hands were lost in his hair. Oh his hair.

We had been kissing for what felt like eternity it felt wonderful. His hands were at my hips and he started moving them down when he finally reached my butt and left his hand sitting on the top of it.

He then moved his lips down my neck. I moaned in pleasure, he must have felt it because he started going faster.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I then took off his jacket and he took off mine.

We stopped kissing and I was out of breath and so was he. He walked me back to the bed and sat down I'm sitting on his lap and I rested my head in between his neck.

"That was amazing!" I said into the crevasse of his neck

"We should do that more often."

"Yeah it's good exercise."

"Wanna exercise again?"

"Not right now." I say starting to blush.

*Shane's P.O.V*

After our hot make-out session we laid down and took a nap! I hope she knows oh much I love her. I really hope she does.

"Hey babe" I whisper talk

"Mhmmm " she mumbles

"Maybe we should go and get dinner."

"Okay maybe later."

"Honey it 5:47 right now."

"Why didn't you say anything before?"

"You were asleep before."

"Oh, yah" she giggled

"You're so cute when you giggle."

"You're cute just in general." I say trying my best not to blush

I realized that I haven't posted a vlog or any kind of video in 3 days.

"Do you mind if I vlog real quick?"

"No not at all."

"Okay."

I pull out my phone, flip to the camera, and press record.

"Hey guys so you're probably thinking, oh Shane you're dead. Nope I've just been on vacation and with the most beautiful girl in the world."

I point the camera at Emma

"Say hi Emma."

"Hi Emma"

"Okay we'll you've met her now were gonna go eat dinner. I know it's a short vlog, but I will post some bloopers of challenge videos that I've done. Hope you had fun hanging with me, I had fun hanging with you and I will see you tomorrow!"

I turn off the camera and lay back down next to Emma and whisper in her ear.

"We really should get up if we wanna eat."

She pretends to be asleep, so I start to tickle her. Her arms are flailing and she's kicking her legs. I avoid getting hit or kicked.

"O-k I will get up!" she said in between laughs and gasps.

I stoped tickling her and get up and out my shoes and jacket on, I grab her shoes as her jacket and she put hers on. Then we went out to the car.

A/N

Yes I know it's lame but I've been having writers block lately, but I will try! I mean I know what I want to write I just don't know how to put that in the story without it not making sense!!

Twitter: @alexis_weiss

Instagram: @_shanes_bae__69

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!!