Ch. 27

*Joey's P.O.V*

It hit me when Emma stormed out of the door tears streaming down her face, she broke up with me. Wait why do I care she cheated on me with Shane. Meghan was sitting next to me with a smug look on her face.

"You lied to me didn't you?" I said gritting my teeth.

"What are you talking about Joey?" She asked sweetly trying to comfort me.

I pushed her off of me "You lied to me and made the love of my life break up with me, we haven't even been dating for a week!" I said shouting.

She just sat there not saying a word to me.

"I hate you. Don't talk to me again. You're a bitch just like Cat." I said immediately covering my mouth.

"Wait? I thought Cat was your best friend." she said shocked.

"Yeah well we dated for about 3 days and she was too clingy and always wanted to get into my pants. When I rejected her and told her it was too early she stormed out of Sawyer and I's apartment. The next day she called my mom and told her that I forced her to have sex with her, but since it was my mom she knew I woulda do anything like that to my supposed best friend. I can't stand to be around her. In all the Vlogs I do with her she's always hanging on me like a monkey." i said feeling relaxed that I got that off my chest.

"I'm sorry Joey. I just like you a lot and when you and Emma started dating it broke my heart. I thought that I could break you two up and then you would be mine." She said wiping tears out of her eyes.

"I forgive you Meghan." I said hugging her.

She sniffled before she spoke "Now go get your girl back."

I glanced down at the clock that it was 10 o'clock. She's probably still awake.

I dialed her number

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

Hi sorry I couldn't reach you right now leave your name and time you called I will try to get back to you later. Byeeeee.

Let's just say that wasn't the only time I called her last night. I cried myself to sleep.

*The next morning*

*Emma's P.O.V*

I woke up with a raging headache, walked into to the bathroom looking like a raccoon. Mascara everywhere, tear stains, hair a mess, and heartbroken. I took 2 Ibuprofen and walked back into my bedroom and glanced at the clock 1pm? I picked up my phone.

15 missed calls

1 missed call from Shane:D 10:56 am

1 missed call from Ingrid (Pandabear) 9:32 am

2 missed calls from Meghansan✌️ 11:47 pm

12 missed calls from Joey<3 ;) 10:33 pm

2 voice messages

Message 1:

Shane:D: Hey call me when you wake up!

Message 2:

Joey<3: Please call me Emma!

Why does he want me to call him shouldn't he be off sucking Meghan's lips off? I called Shane.

Shane: Well good afternoon sleeping beauty!

Me: Yeah well I had a long night last night.

Shane: Wanna talk?

Me: Yeah you can come over at 1:47

Shane: Getting specific up in hurr.

Me: Yeah I know. See you later Shane.

Shane: Kay bye!

I hung up and decided to get into the shower. I was probably in there for 15 minutes, I got out and dried my body and got dressed. I put on my blue 'Sarcasm one of my many talents' shirt with my light wash skinny jeans and rolled them up to look like capris. I didn't bother with my hair except brushing it. I didn't bother with my makeup either, it's just Shane come on.

I got some strawberries out and started munching on them when my phone rang. I didn't pay much attention to the caller ID, I should have.

Me: Hello?

X: Hey

Me: Joey? What do you want?

Joey: I want to talk to you.

Me: I thought you were off sucking Meghan's face off?

Joey: Can you come over so I can explain?

Me: Can I bring Shane?

Joey: Why are you bringing Shane?

Me: Because I told him he could come over anytime he wants.

Joey: Why?

Me: Don't get jealous young grasshopper

Joey: I'm not jealous, but why is Shane aloud to come over whenever he wants?

Me: Because Lisa got knocked up and Shane kicked her out and broke up with her. I felt bad, I didn't want him to be lonely

Joey: Oh, -

Me: Look I will be there after two!

Joey: Okay.

Me: Okay bye

Joey: Bye...

==========================

A/N

I actually have an update for you this time! Lol if this story gets 1k read and 50 votes I will do a Q&Slayyy (Anyone get my reference?) I'm so close to getting 1k reads!! We are at 927 I think and somewhere between 30-40 votes so! I love you and just wanted to thank you! I didn't think that I would be a good writer and actually get over 50 reads! Lol but thank you so so so so much!! MWAHH!!

P.S I don't hate Meghan or Cat (maybe for Cat) I don't hate Lisa either sooo....

Twitter: @disn3yprinc3ss

Instagram: @alexis.nicole.1

Vine: Alexis Weiss

As Joey would say: May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor, GOODBYEEEE!!