Fighting...

~ Ally's POV ~

"Your kidding me...right?" I asked knowing he wasn't lying. "I'm sorry Ally" he said. I nodded and wiped the tears away. "Well do I have to be a vampire right away or can I wait?" I asked. He shrugged, "I will go ask the head of the Vampire Council" he said and disappeared. A few minutes later he came back. "The head said you could wait as long as you want and she said these pills would help you from passing out" he said. I gave him a confused look. He sighed and rolled his eyes and said, "If you take a pill when you wake up you wont pass out or anything for 24 hours" I nodded and he handed me the pills. "Who do you want to be able to bite you?" he asked me. I thought for a moment and finally said, "You" He smiled and nodded. "Ok well when your ready just tell me" he said. I nodded. Later that day I was let out of the hospital and me and Austin headed to Sonic Boom.

- 2 WEEKS LATER -

Me and Austin were in the practice room preparing for tomorrow nights concert. "You ok Ally? You've been acting a little strange" Austin said. He was right, I was acting strange but that's cause I wasn't taking the pills. I wanted to wait as long as I could so I didn't take the pills. Just then everything started to get blurry and I started wobbling. Oh no! Austin was gonna find out I wasn't taking the pills. I started to walk to the door to leave but I failed. I woke up a few minutes later. Austin looked really angry and he had his fangs out and his eyes were a different color. 'I loved that, Stay focused Ally!' I thought to myself. "Why didn't you take them?" Austin asked me. I looked to the floor, tears rolling down my face and I didn't answer him. "Why didn't you take them?" he asked again raising his voice. "Cause I- I- I" I started but stopped. "Huh?" Austin said his voice was still raised. I was officially crying and I stood up and yelled too. "Cause I didn't want to!" I said. "Why did you not want to take them?" he asked. "You know what I don't even care!" he said. "I didn't take them cause I didn't want to be a vampire!" I yelled. "Well no matter what your gonna have to be a vampire!" he yelled back. "Yea, well what about what you said! I could wait as long as I wanted." I said. He rolled his eyes and said, "Yea but you were supposed to take the pills!" he said. I was really upset so I got up and left the room slamming the door behind me.

- ALLY'S HOUSE -

I ran into my house and went to the kitchen. I got a piece of paper and started to write a note to my family and friends.

Dear family and friends,  

I'm sorry its come to this. I have been having a rough few weeks now and Austin made it worse. Don't blame him for anything! Its basically my fault. I'm leaving and by leaving I'm kinda running away. I don't know how long I'll be gone but I do know I will be back. I might be gone for a day, week, month or a year. I hope its not longer than a few weeks. I just have to clear my head and being alone and away will help me. Please don't worry about me I will be fine. Don't come look for me either. You can but I would like if you didn't. You can call me but there is a chance I wont pick up. So I will see you all again but I don't know when.

Love, Ally Dawson <3

P.S. Make sure Austin, Trish and Dez see this note. Especially Austin...

When I finished writing the note, I left it on the kitchen table and went upstairs. I packed me some clothes. But then I figured I should just wear something to keep me warm. I put some sweatpants on, a tank top and got me a sweatshirt. I got my phone, sunglasses, wallet, headphones and I got the pills. I put my hair in a side fishtail braid. I then left the house. Its been about three hours since I left. I didn't know where I was or where I was going but I don't care. No ones called me so I guess they are listening to me or they are looking for me. Just then I heard s loud clap of thunder. I looked up to the sky and it started pouring down rain. I put my hoodie on and kept walking. I found an abandoned subway so I went down there and slept.