Chapter 7

Tiara pov

I finish cooking that bastards dinner I made his plate and gave it to him and I went and made my plate of food I sat down at the kitchen table and started eating I felt the chair next to me move I know it was roc trying to say sorry and makeup for what he did to me but I'm not buying it I'm leaving I'm tried of getting beat for no reason and have hands be put on me I'm tried of it I finish my food and head upstairs with roc on my tail I head, I got my bath towel and headed to the bathroom I turn on the shower and let it heat up I went back to my room I had the towel around my body I went to my dresser and grab my lotion I turn around and saw roc stain their with a smirk on his face I rolled my eyes and went inside the bathroom I close the door I Unwrap my towel from around me I step in the shower and got my body wash which Is vanilla I started washing my body, I felt arms around me I turn around and saw roc I contine washing my body I raise off my body and got out but I was pull back in by roc I sign.

Me: what do you want

Roc: you baby

Me: no roc

Roc: please

Me: no roc

Roc: know what get out

Me: gladly

I quickly got out an grab my lotion and put on my underwear I slip on my gown and I wrap my hair I pull the cover back and got in the bed a few minutes later I felt chres wrap his arm around my I quickly remove it an went into a deep sleep

I know its short but bear with me

comment vote and stay mindless