Chapter 8

Jae Pov

I woke up the next day sore and tired I never thought in a million years would my husband the man I fell in love with will rape me and beat me craig left to go to work when I slowly go up out of the bed I limp to the bathroom I turn on the light in looked in the mirror My face was a hot mess my lip was busted and my eye was black and I marks all over my arm tears started to form in my eyes what did I do to desevere this? I strip out of my clothes and got in the shower I wash with my body wash I turn off the water and dry off I wrap my towel around me. I walk to my bed room and lotion up and slip on some panties and bra I put on some shorts and a crop top since the house was already clean I decide to relax for the day I went downstairs and went into the kitchen and made me something to eat. I turn on the tv and started watching think like a man too, Kevin hart is crazy has hell lmaooo I finish my food and the movie went off I through my plate away when the door bell. I open the door and it was Issa.

Me: hey Issa what u doing here

Issa: hey is prod here

Me:no he should be hold in 45 minutes or so

Issa: well can I wait here until he comes

Me: sure no problem

I step to the side to let him in. I started checking him out I never notice how cute he was he had nice dreads and a nice smile. I close the door and sat on the couch next to Issa we started watching a movie about ten minutes into the movie Issa started moving closer to me I slowly moved away from him.

Issa: why u moving away

Me: cause I with prod and he's your friend

Issa: u know good well u don't love him

Me: I do love him

Issa: no don't I see the way he treat u and a beautiful girl like you should get treat like that

Me: I know but he will change

Out of no were he kiss me I try not to kiss back but I could help myself

I wrap my arms around him and pull him closer

??: what the hell

o_o oh shit

Comment vote and stay mindless