Sequel / Spin off

Hey again, guys! So I'm writing this to inform you guys about the sequel/spinoff of The Bad Boy Kidnapped Me!

I finally decided the name of the book. It will be called Ninety Days. Please give it as much love as you guys gave to TBBKM, oh and I'm in need of trailers and banners so it would be great if anyone would volunteer. (Thought I have no idea how the trailer thing works... I mean who posts it? Will I have to do that or the person making it? I don't have a YouTube channel or anything 😨😨) Anyway, it's okay if you don't volunteer because meh...

The cover of the book is at the top ^^^

Description :

PG - 13

"What are you doing?!" I yelled at him as he slammed me against the lockers, pain shooting through my back.

"Shhh... Don't ever yell at me again." He stated each word slowly, in a husky, deep voice, his cool minty breath fanning my face. A shiver shot through my spine and I couldn't help but keep my mouth shut, quietly inhaling his woody, mesmerizing scent.

*******

Despite the fact that Claire McCain is the most beautiful girl in Georgia High School, all of the students can't help but admire Iliana Knight more, due to her cheerful and friendly nature. She's neither a nerd, nor a mean girl, and hence everyone loves her. As a matter of fact, they are completely shipping her with the 'Eagles' - the group of the hottest guys in her school - with each student doing a different prediction about who she'll end up with. The Eagles, on the other hand are completely oblivious to the gossips, or so they act. So what will happen when Iliana is challenged to make one of the Eagles fall in love with her, in a total of only 90 days? And who will she go for? Alaric - the dangerous sexy hottie, Tyler - the golden boy, Chace - the cheeky prankster, or Clark - the super arrogant and egotistical but droolworthy Greek God?

*****

Okay guys, please do read it and give it as much love!

Here's the main cast :
Barabara Palvin as Iliana Knight
Ian Somerhalder as Clark Ryder
Toni Mahfud as Alaric Donavan
Sean O'Donnell as Tyler Blanco
Brennan Benko as Chace Gustin
Lily May Mac as Claire McCain
Lucas Till as Kevin Walker
India Eisley as Riley Rush
Teresa Palmer as Tiana Hunter

Here's the main cast :Barabara Palvin as Iliana KnightIan Somerhalder as Clark Ryder Toni Mahfud as Alaric DonavanSean O'Donnell as Tyler BlancoBrennan Benko as Chace GustinLily May Mac as Claire McCainLucas Till as Kevin Walker India Eisley as Ri...