IMPORTANT INFO

Hey guys. So here's the thing. I got an offer for my book The Bad Boy Kidnapped Me, something I had been looking forward to and hoping for right from the start. After thinking over it for a long time, I decided to take the offer up, as it would prove to be really important for me and my career. Sadly, one of the conditions was that I'll have to remove TBBKM from Wattpad, and with a heavy heart, I had to agree to this.

I'm really sorry that I've to do this, but this is a warning message to all my readers that within a month, TBBKM shall be removed from Wattpad, leaving only the first five chapters. So my dearest readers, if you wish to read this book again, please do so. However, the good news is that, even if you don't manage to do this within such a short time, there will still be another place where you can read this book. It's a new application and website called Dreame. Don't worry, I'll provide you with the link of my book on Dreame once I remove it from here, so you can always still read it.

I just want to thank all of you for supporting me right from the starting. You guys mean so much to me, I can't even explain. Trust me I'm in tears while writing this. Without the love, votes and comments you guys showered TBBKM, Lars and Eva with, I would never be able to reach this point. Thank you so so much for this ❤ I can't even put into words how grateful I am. ❤ I hope you guys will also continue to support my book on Dreame ❤ Love you guys so so much 😭

This book is now available on Dreame, a new application and website made to promote a friendly female-oriented reading experience! Here's the link :

https://www.dreame.com/novel/1964436-The-Bad-Boy-Kidnapped-Me.html

You can also install the application and read the book over there for an even better experience! Thanks a lot loves!

Check out my Instagram, username: jamersy.dreame

Love,