EP7: Darts

*Start of episode 7*

I was sat in the common room, reading the last few chapters of my book. Beast-boy, Cyborg and Robin were playing darts, and Starfire was cheering them on. We were joined by our kids -sans Arella and Marie, who were in class- Trick and Copper, who were doing their own thing, though I found myself being almost constantly distracted by it.

I chuckled at the look on Ryan's face as he stared at Victor. He was standing on the other side of the common room, having some kind of face battle with Lu. Ever since word of their relationship had gotten out they'd been less than subtle about it, and almost every time I saw them they were kissing, cuddling, or being sickeningly couple-like together. Victor pulled out of the kiss, laughing to himself, "You know, Ryan," he said, turning to him, "You can't actually Vader me to death."

Ryan huffed, "I can try." He said.

Lu chuckled, pecking Victor on the lips, "Aw, he's just mopey because he hasn't kissed anyone besides mom for the last two years." She said in the mushy tone you usually use on small animals.

Trick laughed, "Yeah, it's not their fault you're depressingly single. You choose to be that way."

Ryan huffed again, getting up from his spot on the chair, "I'm going to train in the V.R." he said, stomping out of the room, "Come and get me when you've finished swapping saliva with my sister."

They watched him leave, "Do you think I should go get him?" asked Victor.

"Nah," said Lu, "He'll be fine once he's had the chance to destroy a few punching bags."

"I think I saw Vic's face taped to one of them." Said Copper nonchalantly.

"I'm pretty sure he programmed him into the V.R. as an optional face for the mob mode." Continued Trick coolly, picking at his fingernails.

"Imagine that, armies of Vic, running at you constantly. Terrifying." Shuddered Copper with a smirk.

"It's only terrifying because you have to stare at thousands of his face." Commented Trick again, his face remaining flat, and slightly smug.

"I mean one makes me nauseous." Coppers face twisted in a fake look of disgust.

"Times that feeling by one-thousand! Then add to that Lu being all cute with it." Trick grimaced and shook his head.

Lu laughed, taking Victors face between her hands, "Aw, don't listen to them baby!" she said, in the mushy tome from before, "I happen to think your face is lovely." She smiled up at him, biting her lip.

"Oh, you do?" He replied, his face smothered with familiar cockiness.

"Eh, I'd give it a four." She said, going up on her toes, bringing their faces dangerously close together.

"Will you two get a room?" said Copper, rolling her eyes.

"Welcome to my world." Said Cyborg as he threw another dart, groaning as it didn't make its mark.

"And what is that supposed to mean?" asked Beast-boy accusingly.

"He means," said Robin, stepping up to take his turn, "That," he threw a dart, hitting just below the triple score for twenty, "Crap. We," He threw again, this time hitting it dead on, "Yes! Have to," He threw the last one, it veered to the right, earning him only one point, "Damn it! Deal with that on a regular basis. You got that Cy?"

"Yup, BB, you're up."

"I don't know what you're talking about." He said, grabbing the darts off the board and walking back to the throwing line. "We flirt, we don't squeak at each other." He threw them in quick succession, all of them landing dead centre.