Chapter 17

Evan's POV

I was sitting there on the couch while Delirious and CaRtOoNz paced around except Ohm and Bryce. Ohm was hugging me trying to comfort me and Bryce was just sitting there staring at me. I was shirtless with my shoulder all patched up.

"So let me get this straight, you couldn't control your body?" CaRtOoNz asked me. I just shook my head yes nervously. "So you had no control over your body even though you could see and feel everything. Then after he shot you, you got full control over your body again. Am I right?" CaRtOoNz said and I just shook my head in approval.

CaRtOoNz looked over at Delirious who was probably thinking. "Hey at least Evan did better than Ohm here." Bryce said which made Ohm throw a knife at him, luckily Bryce caught it in one swift move. "Bryce leave him alone." CaRtOoNz said which made Bryce grunt.

"I have an idea!" Ohm called out which caught our attention. "We should teach him how to aim and learn how to wield any kind of weapon. Evan what are you mostly good at?" Ohm then asked me which made me start thinking.

"Lock picking." I responded really shyly. Delirious chuckled and sat down beside me, pulling me away from Ohm. CaRtOoNz take out some kind of complicated looking lock and handed it to me. "Try unlocking that, I have the key for that and trust me it's a really unusual key." CaRtOoNz told me.

I look at the key hole and how deep it looks. "Can one of you guys hand me a knife, please?" I asked them. Bryce took out a pocket knife and gave it to me. "Thank you." I said and look at the knife. I ran my fingers through my hair looking for a hair pin that I use to pull back my hair off my face.

I sharpen the hair pin and bend it to make it look like a pick. I look at my shorts looking for a paperclip which I successfully found. I bend it to make it look like a tension wrench. After I finished creating my tools, I unlock the lock without any problem. Like I said, I'm good at lock picking.

"Pretty impressive." CaRtOoNz said. "Cool!!" Ohm said surprised snatching away the open lock from my hand. Delirious ran his fingers through my hair and said, "I guess we could categorize him as a thief." CaRtOoNz nodded sitting down beside Bryce.

"A thief?" I asked wondering why they categorized me as a thief. "We each are categorized differently. Delirious is an Assassin, I'm a Knight, Ohm is a Priest, and Bryce is a Ranger. You could be the Thief since you are good at lock picking and maybe stealing something by stealth and without using force or violence." CaRtOoNz told me seeing me nod.

Delirious wrapped an arm around me and pulled me onto his lap. "My thief is learning so fast." He said while I rest my head on his chest. Bryce looked at me with thirsty looking eyes and licked his lips seductively. I raise an eyebrow with a blushing face.

I look at everyone else and they all had thirsty looking eyes filled with lust. "Um...is everyone okay? Why are you all staring at me like tha-AHH!!!" I get pinned down on the couch with everyone else starting to rip my pants and underwear off roughly.

Bryce and Ohm held my hands down while CaRtOoNz and Delirious held down my ankles. My heartbeat was thumping so fast and loud that I'm pretty sure they could all hear. I felt like I was their prey while they all were the predators.

They all were touching my body taking turns. Ohm nibbled my ears, Bryce was leaving hickeys all over my neck, CaRtOoNz and Delirious kissed and nibbled my legs. I felt my body heat up fast making me feel numb and weak.

I let out a small moan which pleased all of them. They sit me up and place me down first on Delirious and CaRtOoNz lap, in between them. I held their shoulders for support so that I wouldn't fall backwards.

Ohm and Bryce stand up and jerk off in front me while CaRtOoNz stretch me open with his fingers and Delirious was making me suck his fingers.

"You are such a good boy. You sure are training him pretty well Delirious." CaRtOoNz said with a smirk spreading across his face as he kept stretching me wide. When he finished steering me wide enough, I felt two big sticks going in me deeply which made me scream and tremble in pain.

Bryce and Ohm smirk wide and kept jerking off in front of my face even though I already had cum on my face. Delirious and CaRtOoNz were thrusting in me at the same time that made me moan and scream of pleasure.

"Mmm ahh!~ So good!~" I moaned out loudly gripping onto them as they thrust deeply. I'm being double penetrated. A dick stuffed in my mouth making me almost gag. My gagging reflexes aren't that good.

It was Ohm's cock that was in my mouth, starting to fuck my mouth. "Mmm~" I moaned out while I sucked Ohm's dick. Bryce was just jerking odd with a smirk and staring down at me.

They all are taller than me. No wonder they all see me as a weak prey. OH GOD!!

CaRtOoNz and Delirious were starting to hit my prostate that made my eyes roll back of the amount of plenum feeling. I wanted to scream but I couldn't because there is a god damn dick down my throat!

Ohm switched places with Bryce so right now Bryce is fucking my mouth. Saliva was sliding off the side of my mouth. Not gonna lie...I'm actually enjoying this but I prefer Delirious better than all of them. He is gentle, wild, protective, and soft with me when he fucks me.

Bryce got behind me and Ohm in front me while CaRtOoNz and Delirious were by my sides still in me. I felt two more long sticks going in me that made me scream of now pain. Tears were flowing down my face.

"AHH!!~" I screamed loudly while they all were making me bounce up and down on them. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to walk tomorrow. I'm being quadruple penetrated.

Resist a little longer butthole. This might happen again.