Chapter 33

"Mmm thanks babe" I said finishing up.
"Anytime" Noah tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

We were both currently in between classes hidden away in the janitors closet because I had gotten incredibly hungry mid-day and needed Noah's blood.

"So I'm not sure if father told you but we would like for you to accompany us at the house for the baby's ultrasound" Noah explained as we walked hand in hand.
People infront of us parted ways as we walked down the hall as if we were some power couple.

"He told me, and yes I'm coming"
I said.

Of course there are a lot more questions that I had a about this pregnancy, one of them being what week am I in? and when will the baby be born?

Although in the back of my mind I do predict that I've been pregnant for a while because I've been feeling queasy for quite some time and my stomach had grown to a voguer size, and even though I was still able to hide it day and night I constantly feared that someone would notice and speak upon it.

I mean, it was only a matter of time.
"Hey, you alright?" Noah asked with a squeeze to my hand.
I smiled sweetly "I'm ok just thinking is all."

When I had finished all my classes for the day, Noah met back with me at my dorm to help pack for the long weekend ahead of us.

Lilly had took an early leave with her boyfriend seeing as in she was going to meet his parents for the first time in forever.
I was so happy for my nerdy little friend.

"You think you'll need this?"
Noah asked, a tiny frilly thong dangling in his fingers.
"Like my ass can fit into that anymore" I took it from his grasp putting it back in the drawer to collect dust.

"Oh but do pack those please" I said pointing to a pair of grey sweatpants laying on the bed.
The good thing about sweatpants was that they don't discriminate against you no matter how fat you are they just seemed to fit everyone.

"Will do" Noah replied folding them neatly before placing them carefully in the suitcase.

He had such a sweet heart literary willing to do anything and everything for me, and although it was a little annoying, it was a major turn on as well. When we were finished Noah had insisted that I take a nap and I had insisted that he cuddle me because for some apparent reason I was feeling very affectionate, it was a mood thing

We were in a comfortable position my back pressed against his chest as his arms wrapped around me, he rubbed my stomach whispering sweet nothings into my ear.

I turned around facing him, his piercing blue eyes jeering into mine.
"Do you think the baby will be healthy?" I asked him.
This thought had been lingering in my mind for a while.

"I don't want you worrying about these things" he cooed caressing his thumb in soft circles under my jaw.

"I'm sorry it's just so hard not too" I apologized closing my eyelids momentarily.

"Hey" Noah whispered. I opened my eyes looking at him thoughtfully.

"We are going to have the most beautiful most healthiest little bundle of joy there's no doubt about that, because your his mother and your strong and your beautiful and capable of anything" He said planting a kiss to my forehead.

"Thank you, I needed that" I smiled widely feeling much better.

It was Friday morning and the lobby was in chaos as it usually was on Fridays with people leaving to go home and what not.