The dark room

You wake up in a dark room you tried to move your hands but you were tied up to a chair. You hear a deep chuckle as Dark comes in front of you with a object in his but it's to dark to make it out. Dark goes close to your lips but stops were he is and says in a raspy voice "you'll pay for that" you see the object he's holding when it hits the light you see a huge knife in his hand he as you stare in his dark black eyes he takes the life cutting your cheek a little but it was enough to make you wince in pain as he focus on the knife you blank out looking at the huge cut you gave him in his stomach. Dark slowly lifts up your shirt and he makes cuts on your stomach as you wince in grave pain. You dug up the courage to say "I'm sorry Dark for cutting you I just panicked" you say with a tear going down your face he stops what he's doing and he wipes the tear from your face with a emotionless face. He goes behind you with the knife and you feel the ropes go loose and you were able to move again. Dark walks to a door and waits for something but you look up at him blankly when he makes a hand motion to follow.
     You follow Dark to a hall way and stops in front of the door "Rule number one you won't try to hurt me in any way" he says in a sincere tone you walk in a beautiful living room with a red velvet couch and a flatscreen T.V. "Rule number two don't go in the basement" all you can do is nod as you think of what's down there. You make your into a beautiful dark blue bedroom. Dark looks at you kind of embarrassed as you smile at him and kiss him on the cheek. You can't help thinking that Dark could actually be kind if he wanted. You turn around to see dark blushing like crazy as he smirks at you. All of a sudden you hear loud bang coming from the basement Dark gives a angry face out of annoyance. "Stay here" he slams the door shut as he makes his way to the basement you can't help but start to walk down to the basement and see your favorite youtuber Markipkier tied up to a pole in the middle of a room all bloody and beat up.