The bet

As Mark and I was kissing we hear Dark open the door and the look on his face was murder and angry he ran over to Mark and i and pulled me to my feet and he took my wrists and Dark led him and i to my room were he shut the door and threw me on the bed. "Why did you kiss him!" Dark said angry I never saw him this angry ever before I couldn't speak at all because so many tears were going down my face I then feel a strong pair of arms wrap around me. I could tell it was Dark because of the embrace I kept crying and he squeezed me tighter Dark finally let go and I was sad because I was enjoying the hug. I hear him chuckle and he said in a sexy tone "you know I can read your mind right" I then blushed all over the place and put my head down so he couldn't see. But the he raised my head up and all I wanted to look at was those black abyss eyes they were so memorable.
     Dark the look at me in a way he never look at me before. He then leaned in and kiss me. Darks kiss was rough it wasn't like Marks. Marks was gentle and sweet but Darks was rough and spicy I liked it. He then pulled away and said " I know you want this" I started blushing and said "N-no I don't" I try not to stutter but I failed at it. Dark said in a sexy "trust me if you saw me with someone else then you would be soooo jealous" "No I won't actually Dark I think it's the other way around" Dark then grinned at me when I said this and he said "we'll see" I gave him a confused look as we started walking to the living room. "Your not saying what I think your saying?" Dark then said "yep" popping out the p.
     "Ohh you have no idea what your getting into Dark" I said it kind of teasingly as I leaned in for a kiss but then I stoped teasing him. "Oh are you teasing me now (your name)" as Dark said this he took of his shirt revealing abs and muscles. If he's always going to do this then I'm going to loose. I looked away blushing and I still blushing I said with a grin "Bring it on"