CHAPTER 1

Peach

I grabbed my suitcases and ran downstairs. "Have a good time and stay out of drama." My mom said while kissing me on my forehead. "I'll try not to." I said while hugging her and running outside to the car. "We have less than half an hour to be at the airport. What the hell were you doing?" My older sister, Precious, asked while starting the engine. "I had to find an good outfit." I said while shrugging. "It don't take that damn long." She rolled her eyes and started driving to the airport. "Umm, actually it does." I said while grabbing the aux cord and plugging it into my phone. The only thing I could think about was the fact that I was going on tour. One of the biggest events so far in my life, and the best part was that I got to spend it with my friends. My biggest dream was finally coming true. I guess they weren't lying when they said dreams do come true. 
                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we arrived at the airport I seen, Flau'jae, Deetrananda, Nova, Lil Key, J.I, Mani, and Roscoe. I ran up to J.I and jumped on him. "Well damn, you missed me that bad." He chuckled. "Maybe I did." I said while hugging him. "Goals." I heard a familiar voice say from behind me. I turned around and Key was laughing. "Hahaha, not funny." I glared at him. He started dying. Deetranada walked up to us. "Hey Peach, How you been?" she asked, giving me a hug. "I been good, you?" I asked. "I been aight." she said, shrugging. Nova walked up behind her. "Wassup Peach." he said. "Wassup." I said while walking over to a table and sitting on top of it. I started scrolling through my Instagram when J.I came and sat next to me on the table and started looking onto my phone. "Why is you looking on my phone?" I asked while turning my phone over. "Because I wanted to." He said crossing his arms. "Don't be looking on my phone without permission." I said, rolling my eyes. "What's gon' happen if I do?" he asked while smirking. I've only been here for less than 10 minutes and he was already annoying me. "Do it again and you'll find out." I said annoyed. He snatched my phone from off of my lap and ran to the opposite side of the table. "Really." I said glaring at him. "Yep." He said continuing to smirk. "Give me back my phone." "Come and get it." he said waving it in the air. "I'm not bout' to chase you for it." "Well, I guess you don't want it then." he said shrugging and putting it in his pocket. I started cracking my knuckles. "Oh wow, I'm soooo scareddd." He said sarcastically. "You gonna be scared when I'm done with you." I said jumping off of the table. "What can a 14 year old possibly do to scare me?" He asked while rubbing his chin. I ran around the table and he started running. I caught him and tackled him. I climbed on top of him, punched him in his chest and grabbed my phone. "Oh wow, that really hurt." He laughed. "I-" Before I could say anything I heard Dee yell, "Ouuuuu, I see y'all." I turned around and rolled my eyes at her. I got off of J.I and grabbed his hand to pull him up. "Don't try to get up now." Flau'Jae said crossing her arms. "Why y'all gotta be so irritating?" J.I asked dusting himself off. "Why won't y'all just date already?" Flau'Jae asked while rolling her eyes. "Why won't you and Roscoe date already?" I asked. "B-Because we don't think of each other in that way." They both said blushing. "Exactly." Me and J.I said. "Y'all all lyin like shit." Dee said rolling her eyes. "Tell the truth." Key chuckled. Me and J looked at each other and rolled our eyes. 

"Okay, can everyone gather around please." We all walked over to a tall darkskin lady with purple hair. "I'm Ms. Smith and I will be escorting you all to the house that you all will be staying at for the first part of your tour." she said checking her watch. "We should be boarding the plane in 5 minutes so don't go far." she gave us our boarding passes and walked to a seating area and sat down on one of the couches. "So I'm guessing that means that our managers won't be coming with us." Flau'Jae said. "No, duhhh." J.I said tapping his finger on the side of his head. "Well my bad for not knowing." she said rolling her eyes. "I want some pizza." I said. "You always want pizza." Key laughed. "You should go get me some." I said shrugging. "Nah, you can take your lazy ass over there and get it yourself." he said crossing his arms. They all laughed and I rolled my eyes. Before I could say something back I got cut off. "Flight D12 is now boarding." the speaker boomed. "That's us guys!" Ms. Smith called out. We all grabbed our suitcases and walked to the boarding gate. "I'm sitting by Roscoe." Jae said, hooking her arm with Roscoe. "I got Nova." Dee said standing next to Nova. "Really." I groaned. "Is there an issue with sittin next to me?" J asked raising an eyebrow. "Yea, your irritating." I said rolling my eyes. "At least I'm not as irritating as you." he said shrugging. I ignored him and gave my ticket to the airline staff and walking onto the airplane.
                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  
J.I