CHAPTER 3

Hey guys, IM BAAAACKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! I stopped writing this book for a long ass time because I was stuck and thought it was gonna flop. Buuuutttttt, since I got over 400 hundred reads even though I aint been updating I guess I was wrong. Anyways, ima be updating again. Thats all. Enjoy hoes.

Peach

"Peach, hurry your slow ass up!" Dee yelled from outside of the bathroom door.

It was the day of our first performance and I was in the bathroom tryna make sure that I was lookin good. "Wait, I'm not done!" I yelled back, applying my eyeliner. "Other people need to get in there too!" I heard Jae yelled.

I rolled my eyes before applying the last little bit of my eyeliner and opening the door. "Yaasss Peach, you lookin like a snack." Nia said hyping me up. "She lookin like a snack that took a long ass time in the bathroom for no apparent reason." Dee said rolling her eyes and going into the bathroom. I flipped my hair,"It takes a lot of time to look this good."

"Yea, whatever." She said closing the door. "I'm bout to put you on my snap." Jae said taking her phone out of her back pocket. "Can y'all come on." J.I said walking poking his head into the hallway that me, Nia, and Jae were in. "Can you not rush us." Jae said rolling her eyes. "I wouldn't have to rush y'all if y'all wasn't taking so damn long." He said rolling his eyes.

"Just take your ugly ass downstairs and wait patiently." I said checking my nails. He looked me up and down before licking his lips. "Oooo, I see y'all." Nia said looking from J.I to me with a big ass smirk on her face. "Shut up." I said annoyed. "J.I and Peach sittin in a tree..." Jae started, smirking. "K-I-S-S-I-N-G" her and Nia finished.

"Whatever mane, just hurry up." J.I said blushing before quickly going back downstairs. "Y'all are so irritating." I said moving my hair in front of my face to try to hide the fact that I was blushing. "And y'all are so cute." Nia said laughing.

~~~
When everybody was finally done getting dressed we all met outside in front of a huge white limo waiting for JD to finish going over the details.

"And, when everyone is done performing everyone is to follow security out to the limo." He finished.

"But what if we gotta use the bathroom?" Roscoe asked. 

"Hold it." JD answered before opening the door to the limo.

Roscoe crossed his arms. "That's bullshit."

Jae smirked. "Watch your mouth lil boy."

"Shut your fugly self up." He answered rolling his eyes.

"Can y'all get in the damn limo so we can go?" J.I asked getting annoyed. Jae crossed her arms. "Can you fix your nappy ass hair?" J.I glared at her before running his fingers through his hair. "My hair ain't nappy nigga." 

"Get in the car." I said getting annoyed. J.I smirked. "Fix your attitude." I rolled my eyes before sending him a glare. "Oooooooooo" Dee, Nova, and Nia said. "Thats right Justin, put her in check." Nova said causing J.I to smirk even harder. "Who he puttin in check, cause it sure ain't me." J.I walked up to me, getting in my face with a devious smirk overtaking the one that was already planted on his face. 

"I'm puttin your ass in check. Now stop talkin back and get in the limo." "OH YEA JUSTIN, GET HER ASS!" Dee yelled hyping up the whole situation. I didn't know how to come back to what he said so I just rolled my eyes and got in the limo after Jae and Roscoe. "Yea you better listen to J.I." Roscoe said laughing. I ignored him and grabbed my phone from out of my pocket before getting on instagram.

~~~

After riding in that limo for god knows how long we finally arrived at our first stop. We all exited the limo and were escorted inside the building past of all our screaming fans by the security.