CHAPTER 2

Peach

We were all sitting downstairs watching a scary movie.

"No bitch don't go in there!" Jae yelled.

"You do know that she can't hear you right?" Roscoe asked.

"No duh sherlock." She said throwing piece of popcorn at him.

"Can y'all shut up?" I asked leaning back on the couch.

"Can you and J.I just date already?" Roscoe asked smirking.

"Can you and Jae just date already?" I asked crossing my arms.

They both started blushing.

"Oh okay, that's what I thought." I said smirking.

Everyone started laughing and Jae rolled her eyes.

A scary part in the movie happened causing me to jump and spill all over me and the couch.

Everyone started cracking up.

"Maybe if you covered up with your boyfriend you wouldn't be so scared." Key said laughing.

"Hahaha, no." I said glaring at him.

"You might wanna pick that popcorn up." J.I said trying to hold in his laughter.

I punched him in his stomach causing him to laugh.

"I already told you plenty of times that your hits don't hurt." He said picking up a piece of popcorn and throwing it at me.

"Oh really, how about now?" I asked punching him in his throat.

He glared at me and punched me in my shoulder. I hit him back and we started play fighting.

"Ok lovebirds, we tryna watch a movie." Dee said. "And we tryna solve a conflict." J.I said.

"How about I solve it for y'all." She said standing up. "Touch me and we gon be fighting." I said standing up.

J.I stood up. "Look at them fighting together." Mulatto said.

"Y'all need to stop with this shit bruh." J.I said annoyed. "Y'all need to stop playing and go with each other." Mani said.

"We. Do not. Like. Each. Other. Like. That." I said rolling my eyes.

"Lie to yourselves all y'all want but we already know y'all do." He said shrugging. I groaned and sat back down on the couch.

"Well I'm bout to go to sleep, we got a big day ahead of us tomorrow." Dee said grabbing her phone and going upstairs.

"Me too." Mulatto said standing up and following Dee.

A few minutes later Mani, Nova, and Nia went upstairs leaving me and J.I alone downstairs.

"Well I guess that's my que to go." I said standing up. I was about to go upstairs but he grabbed my hand. I looked down at our hands and then back up at him.

I'm pretty sure I was blushing and he was too. He quickly let go of my hand.

"Can you stay down here with me for a couple more minutes?" He asked. "Yea, I guess." I answered walking back into the living room and sitting down on the couch.

"What's goin on?" I asked. "Nun, I just didn't want to be done here by myself." He answered shrugging. "Why, you scared if the dark or somethin?" I asked smirking.

"Nah, why would I of all people be scared of the dark?" He asked rolling his eyes. "Because you of all people would be scared of the dark." I answered laying my head on his shoulder.