Chapter 6 - The Mysterious Princess

Well dang I never expected this to reach 1k reads thanks. Well enjoy the chapter guys

I woke up with light in my face, I opened my eyes to see a curtain of mine half opened. I checked the time and it was 6:30 " I have one entire hour left until school" and so I got up and changed into my uniform and headed out since I already knew what there was in the refrigerator. I was just walking around town looking, after a while of walking I just bought juice and drank it out side the store and threw it to the trash can. After that I made my way to school even though I still had around 40 minutes free, when I arrived like I thought I had 15 minutes until they opened the gates so I  started to think of ways to spend time. After no success I just leaned on the way and waited for time to pass, in the middle of my waiting I started to hear something similar to hissing coming from the trees around the the school and so I decided to head in the direction of the noises. Once close enough to the noise I felt a tug on my arm and landed on the ground, when I opened my eyes I noticed a hand in my mouth most likely to prevent me from yelling or say something unpleasant. Once my eyes focused I saw the person holding me down, it was female with blonde hair, blue pretty eyes and a brown hair band.
??? : I will let you go but you must not run away okay?
I just nodded and she let me go
Y/n : So why did you do that?
???:I wanted to know who was the first person to get to school today so I got here two hours early and decided to wait here until someone passed by
Y/n : Why would you want to know that?
??? : No real reason, anyway my name is Sonia Nevermind what's your name?
Y/n : Y/n L/n
There was a silence before she broke it again
Sonia : What is your ultimate talent if you don't mind me asking?
Y/n : Ultimate Prince
Sonia : Prince? Are you a actual prince?!?
Y/n : Sorry but no which is why I myself wonder if me being here is a mistake
Sonia : Well...you told me your talent now I shall tell you mine, I'm Sonia Nevermind ultimate Princess
Y/n : Princess?
I wasn't sure what to think at all for that matter I wanted to ask if she was a actual princess and so I just went out and said it
Y/n : Actual Princess?
Sonia : Yes Novoselic, Novoselic is an extremely small country governed by an absolute monarchy. Though the population is small, its economy is thriving, so the people of the country can live comfortable lives.
Y/n : I see
Sonia : So...
Y/n : Hm?
Sonia : I think it's destiny that brought us together, me being a princess and you being the ultimate prince, it can't be a coincidence can it?!?
Y/n : Maybe
As she babbled on about that how it must be destiny that me and her meet, I heard the bell ring. So I got up and said my goodbye to Sonia and headed for my classroom, once I entered the same thing happened in the classroom but there was one thing out of place there was a girl I've never seen before she had freckles and short black hair and just like kyoko she wore gloves. After analyzing her I pushed the subject out of my mind for now and with that done I took a seat at my desk and like usual Sayaka came up to me to greet me and then Junko. Basically everything went the same the teacher entered the classroom to do her job and well I paid as much attention as I could, and before I knew it things from usual went to active. On lunch break I was going to to the roof to have lunch by myself but then I noticed the entire call 77th out some my classroom, and how do I know it was class 77 because I saw a curtain person in the group "Oh boy I fell a storm coming'