Prolouge

A boy ran through the forest, his eyes stinging from the bruises on his cheeks.

The boy tripped over a nearby root and he tumbled down.

"Itai!" The boy screamed as his orange goggles tipped down onto his eyes.

He whimpered as he took in his surroundings. A dark clearing that barely let light in, twisted and broken trees surrounded it as the grass seemed to wither.

"H-Hello?" The boy called out. A growl was his answer.

The boy froze as a large paw, the size of his head, peaked out of the dark just in front of him.

The boy shuffled away as a snout found its way out of the dark, showing the largest wolf the boy had ever seen.

The wolf growled and began to pad to the frozen boy.

"Okaa-San!" The boy screamed in fear as the wolf leapt at him, he covered his face with his arms.

The sound of sniffing made him slowly lower his arms, showing the wolf laying at his feet like a old loyal pet.

"Huh?" The boy exclaimed. The wolf lowered its head as stared at him.

"You... Are not going to eat me?" The boy questioned. The wolf snorted, as if scoffing.

You won't taste nice anyway. Came a girls voice, the same age as the boy. Maybe give or take a few years.

The boy scowled. Rather cutely to the wolf. His nose scrunched up as he pouted.

"If you must know! I would taste amazing!" The boy argued as the wolf raised his head and barked.

Yeah right! The girl giggled as the wolf's shoulders rose and fell in time with the giggles.

"Are you the one talking?" The boy asked.

Uh-Huh! I'm Ouka! Who are you?

"Uchiha Obito! Nice to meet you Ouka!"

Nice to meet you too Obito!