[Wanting Bad, #1]

[ WARNING: YOU KINKY BASTARDS ]

  This novel is intended for a mature audience, please, if you are not at least 18 years or older and you keep reading, do not comment ew or gross when you see some erotic action happening. Because this novel will indeed contain some explicit stuff such as dick sucking and pussy eating -- yeah, christian grey and anastasia steele are about to be shook as fuck right now. Enjoy!   

Are you ready for some KINKY shit?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

S Y N O P S I S 

For years Kasey Denvers has lived next to Dean Parker. And for years she's witnessed him do drugs, bring random girls into his home, host parties that lasted till sunrise and be arrested for whatever wrong doing he's done that day. She has never wanted anything to do with him yet for some reason, she is all he wants.

However when the power goes out in her apartment, Dean is the only person who can help her. So he makes a deal: He will fix her power, if she gives him a kiss. Having no other choice, she does. And when their lips touch, she finds herself wanting more. More of his touch, more of his tongue, more of his body and more of his temptation.

Kasey is wanting bad. And Dean Parker knows exactly how he is going to give it to her. If only she knew though, what was coming for her. No pun intended.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

T I M E L I N E 

Start: July 1st, 2017

End: TBA

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

C H A R A C T E R S 

Sophia Bush as Kasey Denvers

Matthew Daddario as Dean Parker

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

A U T H O R ' S  N O T E 

 Don't forget to leave a vote/comment to let me know what you think. I take lots of your thoughts into consideration and it would be amazing if you could leave some of them in the comments. I hope this is something you guys will enjoy reading as much as I will enjoy writing it. I love you guys so much!!  And if ya want, ya know, you could hit the follow button. But only if you want lol. Byeeeee.