Chapter 1:Am I dreaming?

Stop.Stop right there.You'd  better stop right there.Ugh...STUPID CAR!!!!Why are you doing this to me?...I'm so tired.I felt like my feet were put on a barbecue.What have I done to deserve it?But I don't care if I cause any accident .I will catch that car no matter what it takes.Let's do this!

-Earlier that morning-

"After you finish that you can leave". I looked up from the punching bag to see Jack standing in the doorway ready to leave.

"You know that I'm always leaving without permission". I shrugged my shoulders and continue with my training.

"I still hope that someday you will listen to me". I didn't look at him, but I knew he was watching me with a sad face.

"You wish." He knew that look didn't work with me.

"Then at least close the door when you leave".  I looked at him and saw that his mood is back. What a relief.

"I'm always doing that." I lied while embracing my friend..the boxing bag ..

"Really?" He raised his eyebrows while his hands were crossed. This was his way of telling me 'I dare you to tell me another lie.'

"Oh c'mon,that was a small mistake". A few times in the past I forgot to lock the door .It is not such a big problem ,right ? I mean nobody wants to come here anyway and it is not like I am always forgetting it ..just most of the times.

"Which one?" He smirked at me.Lucky him I liked it .

"All of them?"  My statement was more like a question rather than an answer. So I just looked at him with an innocent face, hoping that it would work.

"I'm serious,please close the door when you leave".  It worked.In my mind I was congratulating myself .

"Ok."  This was my way of telling him 'I will try, but I can't promise anything.'

"Oh and please don't train too much". Here we go again..I rolled my eyes showing him my displacement to this subject .

"I'm not.." I tried to say.

"You're spending all the day training here". Not all the day, just most of it.

"It's not my fault that I want to become stronger". This is one of the many reasons.

"You're the strongest here.What do you need more?"  To be strong enough to destroy that person.

"To beat you." And this too..

"You can beat me and you know that". Just once so it is not enough for me.

"I beat you once and that was just because you were sick". He was looking at me with a look that said 'You are crazy, go see a doctor'.

"Just please listen to me once in your life". He begged me like always.

"Sure mom."  But like every time his words just entered in one ear and exited from the other.

"Katherine". He was serious again.

"Yes Jack." So was I.

"Just be careful,don't hurt yourself". This boy was just too good for his own good.

"Yes,sir.Now if you excuse me I have to practice". This was my way of telling him to leave because he was too close to convince me.

"Bye." He waved at me and after that he left.

"Bye". I was not sure if he heared it or not, because it was kinda weak.

-After 3 hours of practicing-

"That's it.Wow I became good at this".

I hit the dummy a few times and after that I went to my bag.I took my towel and shampoo and I went to the shower.The hot water was feeling perfect on my skin.My muscles were tense,but under the water were instantly relaxed.After the shower I took a pair of black jeans,a dark blue shirt and my sneakers.I took my bag and I left..but not before closing the door.I put my headphones and started to think about my wonderful life.

I'm thinking about my grandparents.They raised me and I'm thankful for that but I know that I will never be able to make them proud of me.I'm not a typical teenager.I'm not like other girls. I'm not like other girls who wear dresses and makeup.I can't think at my prince charming or at least at my bright future.I can't afford to go to college even if I have 3 part time jobs and I'm not that smart to get a scholarship.My grandparents want to pay the college for me, but they already have done enough for me.During high school my classmates made fun of me all the times because of that.I was so sick of them and I wanted to have someone with whom to talk,but no one wanted to talk with a bully...in those moments I needed my mom.I did not want to worry my grandparents,they had enough problems.

I needed my mother,I need her now..I miss her.I need her love,I know that my grandparents love me and that they will do everything for me,I love them too..a lot,but I want to see my mother,at least to say goodbye and tell her how much I love her..in the past I couldn't.

Her name was Caterine, and that's why my name is Katherine.She loved me so much and she was good with everyone ..she was an angel.I was 9 when she died.10 years have passed since then.I don't know what happened with her,at least I'm not sure.I heard a discussion,something about a gun and my dad's boss but nobody wants to tell me what happened.My dad..He was always there for me,he is the one who learned me how to protect myself.Once I beat a bunch of kids who wanted to hit my friend and since then I became a bully for them.My dad told me that it's ok,and it was, because he was with me ,but he left me three years ago and since then I've been leaving with amy grandparents.I don't know why he left and it didn't make sense because we spoke in that afternoon and that discussion and the fact that he left did not bind one to another.I want answers,I need answers but nobody wants to answer me.

Since my dad left I started to practice harder(mostly all the night).My purpose is to protect those  who I love.I don't think that I am able to lose another person.

I was so caught up in thoughts that I did not even notice that my lace was untied.And so I came to get acquainted with the sidewalk.

"Hi I'm Katherine,nice to meet you.Your name is?...Wow even the sidewalk knows that I'm a loser.That's incredi...".

I couldn't finish my sentence because a car passed by the pond next to me and sprinkled over.

"Perfect,what's next?"

I started to tie my lace.After I finished I saw a car so I got up and I wanted to go forward ( not to be sprinkled again) but in the moment I saw who was in that car I became a statue.I couldn't move.It had been 3 years since I last saw him.My dad.He was there,in that car with his boss and...he was not gonna escape again.He owned me an explanation.You stupid car stay right there.

-Present-

When I started to run again that car stopped in front of a huge gate.'Are you kidding me?You could stop earlier,couldn't you?And what's that a palace or something?Why my apartment is looking like his storage closet?That's why has my dad left me?To live here?To have a perfect life with his stupid boss?'

He is dead.Today he will die by my hand if he doesn't give me a good explanation.

The gate was closing.Not on my tour.This was gonna end up so badly.

Hope you enjoy this story.