Chapter 5: What are you doing here?

It was Marc.What is he doing here?And more important why is he here with that girl?I stood there wondering until his voice woke me up.

"Fine,I'm  coming with you."He told her with a huge smile on his face.When she heard his answer her face lit up and her smile grew bigger than her previously,if that was even possible.After that she jumped in his arms ,putting her legs around his waist. And what followed made my mouth meet the floor.

She was kissing him very passionate and I started to wonder when was the last time she ate something or if she ate something this week.His hands were placed gently on her face,like he was afraid to not break her or not to dissapear, and hers were on his back.I was so caught in thoughts that I didn't realise that Elisabeth  spoke to me,until the two "birds " stopped and glanced at me,and Elisabeth  put her hand on my shoulder.

"Are you ok?" Elisabeth asked me.Her eyes were wide open and on her face you could read the concernment. Ok.This is weird.What is happening here?

"Why shouldn't I?" I asked dumbfounded.I was looking straight into her eyes and I saw that she was looking at my legs.I followed her gaze and I found out why she was so concerned earlier.At my legs were a lot of shards and the prosecutor was stained with coffe.When happened that and how? Why didn't I notice?I bent down and started to gather the shards.

"What are you doing?"Elisabeth asked me when she saw me gather the shards.

"I think that is pretty obvious."I raised my head and looked at her.She was really worried about me."I'm fine,really.I just have to clean the mess that I've caused. "I tried to reassure her.

"Wait here.Don't move." She said before she turned on her heels and went to the kitchen,but on her way she stopped again. "I'm serious,don't move or I'm going to kick your ass."And with that she left.
After she left I started to gather the shards again till a high pitched voice stopped me.

"Baby, who is this girl?" I raised my head and looked at her.She was really beautiful.Her hair was black and reached her mid back.Her eyes color was like the ocean,her nose was straight and her lips were pink. She was tall and slender.She was perfect like him.Oh right ,he was here too.Now I was watching him and he was doing the same thing.He was confused, all his face screamed this. After a few seconds his face lit up and his mouth made an 'O' shape. Perhaps he figure it out from where did he knew me.

"You again?" He pointed at me.

"Glad you missed me." I retorted,while I was trying to win the staring contest that we started a few seconds ago.

"What are you doing here?" He really has some nerves.I should be the one who asked  him that.Maybe he is a thief in a god body or a serial killer ...or maybe I watched too many horror movies.

"What are YOU" I  pointed at him " doing here?" After I finished my question he started to laugh.Now I'm lost. What's so funny? Do I have something on my face?Meanwhile Elisabeth came back with a broom and a shovel in her hand? What is she doing with those? Too many questions. I think that my brain will explode.

"What is happening here?" She asked with her  eyes wide open.

"I don't know." I'm serious here,I really don't know. "I just asked him what is he doing here and you know the rest of the story."Now her face was a mixture between 'Do you live under a rock or something?' and 'You are dead.'.When they saw that I don't give signs that I know what is happening,they thought that is time for me to find out too.

"I live here.Ben is my dad. " Even if they would have told me that the Earth is square I wouldn't have been so shocked.I have to protect him?Not that I'm complaining or something, I mean look at him,but I thought that if he will be my friend my job will be easier.But as we all know we don't get along at all."So again,what are you doing here?" He crossed his hands next to his chest waiting for my answer.