Chapter 4:New job...New friend?

"You?" Oh man,this is not good.This boy is perfection.His eyebrows were perfectly arched, and the green emerald eyes made him look like a greek zeus.His nose was straight and tiny and his pink plump lips were so kissable.His brown hair was a total mess which made you want to get your hand through it.His skin was tanned and his body was well-worked.Is he even human?Everything about him screamed perfection,well..until he spoke.

"I'm probably going to crack your nerves now,but I really don't know who you are.Have we been in the same high school or have I ever beat you?"I asked,being confused.

"You?To beat me?In your dreams."And he started to laugh.He thinks that he is smart.He should think about it once again.

"Marc,please."Ben intervened.

"Ok,ok.We met a few days ago...with the door...You bumped into me."He tried to explain to me when he saw how confused I was.Wait...what did he said?

"Me?As I remember you are the one who opened the door and bumped into me and never said sorry."

"Why should I?It was your fault!"

"Excuse me ?!How I was supposed to know that you will open the door?" This boy is staying on my nerves and I don't know how long it takes until I explode.

"Please stop it,both of you.Marc you should go."Ben seemed tired when he spoke with us.

"Sure."After that ,that annoying boy left.And now I'm single with Ben and I don't know what I'm supposed to say.

"It's nice seeing you again."Did he said what I think he said?

"I bet it is.I don't know how to start this,actually I think it was a mistake to come here.I should go."I was ready to leave,but he stopped me.

"You came here because you didn't have a choice,am I right? My proposal is still valid."

"Why are you so nice with me?Last time when I was here I told you to jump off the roof and actually I should be the one to jump.In fact I think that's what I'm going to do."

"And then who else will protect my son?"

"Why do you trust me?I mean I never did something to prove you that you can trust me."

"I trust your father and that's enough.You are his daughter you can't be a bad person."

"If I accept this I need a small favor,I know I don't deserve this but it is very urgent and important.I hope to be the first and last time I have such a request because in my entirely live I did not feel more embarrassed as now."I took a long pause before I spoke again.
"I need you to give me the money in advance." He seems speechless and it's normal.

"How do I now you don't want to fool me?"

"Me.You can trust my word then."James came out of nowhere.Why is he helping me?

"Ok.See you tomorrow Katherine at 8 a.m."From his drawer he pulled out a check that he wrote an amount of money and handed it to me.

"Sure."I was ready to leave,but before that I had to say something.
"Thank you."And I left.

-At the hospital-

"Grandma,grandma ..How is he?"

"Fine,the doctor said that after he will leave the salon we can go to see him."

"Good.Grandma here,take this."She was eying me suspiciously.

"What is this?"

"Money,we can pay for the hospital with those."I said.

"It's exactly what he said."She murmured.

"What?"But before she could answer the doctor came out and let us in.My grandpa was connected to an device and it was very pale.I ran to him and embraced him.