Chapter 7:Serpents bring bad news...

Remember when I said that this shit is getting serious?Well, I wasn't kidding.First of all,this letter had a serpent shape in it and most of the time, when a serpent is involved that means bad news, right? Or maybe I've seen too many action movies.Let's go to the second reason which is the letter itself.I, for once, was expecting a paper in which the bad guy was telling us what is going on and what he wants.Well, my friends,did you know what I found?

It was a photo,but not any photo.It was a photo with Mark and his friends in this house.In this palace that is full of bodyguards. How it is possible to enter here without being caught?In this photo they were watching the TV while throwing popcorn at each other ,so that means that the photo was taken from the practice room on the second floor.This villa has a shape of 'U', but you can see it just from the back.In the south side we have our rooms and in the other one is our practice room.Behind the villa they also have a pool and a beautiful garden.That means that we have an intruder and one who knows this house pretty well.

Now the real question is :''In whom we can trust in such a situation?''.I have to wait till Mr. Ben comes home.I can'tcall him, it's too dangerous.Maybe the 'spy' is in the car with him?What if they put some cameras and recorder pen around the house?I have to take this job more seriously.I always knew that it is dangerous, but right now I see how dangerous it really is.In order to keep everyone safe I have to train harder and be more cautious.

I have to think about all the possibilities that exists in this case.Who is this intruder?

 Eli? No, she is too good to lower herself like that.

The other girls? Haha, what a good joke.Those girls workship him so they are out of this discussion.

Alec? He seems a preety nice guy, but let's not judge „a book by its cover"and let's not forget our first ecounter.

Boris? Well, he looks kinda suspicious to me, so he is a good match for the black list, but again in this situation I think that I may be a little subjective because I really don't like that guy.

James ? „My father" left me to protect these people so it's impossible for him to be the bad guy, that and the fact that he is not this kind of person.He hates betrayal, but he betrayed me, how ironic.

What about Mr. Ben?Maybe he is the one that pulls all those strings, after all the letter arrived after he left.It's official I'm going crazy.There are too many things going on here. I should speak with Ben and check every guard that is here, he definitely knows more about them that I do.

With all these talk I didn't even notice that I arrived in front of my door.If I am here I could change in something more comfortable and go to the practice room to release this stress.But, as always the things didn't go the way I planned them.In front of me, laying comfortable on my bed was Marc.What on earth was he doing in my room?On my bed.Laying there.On this hour.Is he out of his mind? Because it seems like this at this very moment.

‚Calm down girl,he is your boss after all.'My conscience seems to know to show up just in these kind of situations.

‚How nice of you to show up again.Aren't you a ray of sunshine?'How amazing is to bicker with my conscience when Marc is still laying down without a care in the world.Right, what is he doing here?

,Don't you dare ignore me right now.'Too late sis, I have more important things to do right now.

„WHAT are you doing in my room?" I asked him in my most angelic voice.Can you figure out the sarcasm coming from me? Because he didn't.He just lifted his head and looked at me.

„Oh, you are here.Took you long enough."How nice of him to lay down again, but this time with his heands under his head as if he own the room.