Together - Smut

Warning: Smut
Important notice: please understand that everyone partaking in sexual activity is 18 years or older in the imagine.
I'm soooo mind fucked omgggggg!!! We just hit 5k, 4 days ago and now we're at 6k!!!! What?!! I'm so happy rn in all honestly so as a thank you I wrote you guys more smut. :)))
Im so happy that updated early

Y/N

It was intense. It was rough. It was beautiful. It was everything I ever wanted, with the person of my dreams. "I've missed this so much."  Carl whispered in my ear as he kissed and sucked on my neck. "God me too." I said as he grabbed my ass, while I wrapped my leg around his waist. "Here." He said picked me up as I wrapped my other leg around his waist. He grabbed my arms pinning them above my head, kissing my chest. He kissed up my neck and so our lips were connected once more.

My hand moved down to his belt, undoing quickly and throwing it across the room. "When's your dad gonna be home?" I said unzipping his pants. He smiled. "He won't be back until tomorrow." He said kissing me again, this time slipping his tongue in.
I moaned into the kiss, tugging at his pants. I broke the kiss. "Take them off." I said pressing my lips against his again. I felt him smirk as he brought me over to his bed. "Do you really want me too?" He asked with a smile. I nodded my head anxiously

He laid next to me and put his hands behind his head. I gasped and hit him in the arm. "Carl don't do that!" I said throwing my leg over him sitting on his legs. He smirked again. "Give me a reason." He said sitting up on his elbows. I rolled my eyes. "Fine." I said unclipping my bra and throwing it on the floor. He stared at me as I grabbed his waist line. "Off." I said as I got off him and laid next to him. "Alright." He said sighing.

He pulled his jeans down, leaving him in his boxers. I smiled as he walked over to me. "Here let me help you with that." I said pulling towards me as I started pulling down his boxers. He kissed me again, I could feel him getting hard. I pulled his boxers all the way off, grabbing his length. He moaned into the kiss, I started moving my hand back and forth as he moaned again. "God Y/N." He said as he looked at me. "Do you have protection?" I asked.

He nodded. "In my drawer." He said trying to keep himself together. I quickly opened the drawer and got a condom out throwing it at Carl's face. "Stop that." He whined as I crawled over to him. I laughed as I kissed his hand, he grabbed my waist and straddled me. He grabbed the back of my head kissing me deeply as he slid the condom on. "I love you." He whispered in my ear. "I love you more." I said as he entered me.

I let out a moan as he continued to move in and out of me, going faster each time. My fingernails dragged across his back as I moaned. It was getting more rough every second, it was amazing. Carl was my everything and I loved him with all my heart, he was my first love. He meant the world to me. "Carl keep going." I whispered, he did as told. He flipped us over so I was on top. He ran his hands through my hair as I went up and down gasping loudly.

"God Carl!" I said throwing my head back. "I'm so close." He said grabbing my wrist and squeezing his eyes shut. I nodded my head as I went faster as he finally reached his high. I fell next to him gasping for air. "Holy shit." He said pulling off the condom and throwing it away in the trash can next to the bed. "Holy shit is right." I said smiling. Just then when heard a knock on the door. Carl and I immediately shot up out of bed, looking at each other with fear. "Who is it?" Carl said grabbing his boxers and throwing my bra to me. I quickly put it on and grabbed my underwear, as Carl put on his pants.

"It's Ron dumbass, we gotta get going on our run. Remember?" I heard Ron say from behind the door. "Shit." I said quietly, putting the rest of my cloths on as Carl did the same. "Be right there!" Carl yelled as he kissed me on the forehead "Will have a round 2 later, deal?" He said with a smirk. "Deal." I said kissing him on the nose. He nodded his head as he ran to the door opening it and walking out. I laid back on the bed and closed my eyes. The world maybe ending, but I could never be happier to be where I am right now. Ever since we had arrived at Alexandria everything's been so much better. It was no longer just surviving now, we were living.

Ha ha shitty ending :))) but I'm so happy we hit 6k!!!! So thanks everyone for actually reading my crappy imagines book! It means the world to me!! Also please vote and comment, I love to here from you guys! Have a great day and I love you.

Thanks, love you lots babes. 💋

Xoxo Laney