4.

Yo yo we hit 21k !!! I really don't deserve this lmao but thank you guys soooo much ❤️

Y/N

Alexandria had been laying low for a few weeks since the Wolves. Everything was fine for awhile. We were coming back from the whole incident pretty well. Everyone thought it was smooth sailing from there but I knew better.

Carl and I spent a lot of time together. We did what every other teenagers would do if they were dating. We'd go on 'dates', as in we jump over the walls at night and make out by the river. But you know we did what we could.

We appreciated each other. We respected each other. We were the for each other. We loved each other. That's all I needed, I needed him. He made me feel some way that I can't explain. He made me happy. I felt like I had a reason to live now.

But things took a drastic turn for the worst. It was just another day in Alexandria. We were walking through a crowd of Walkers cover in Walker guts. It was fine until one small slip up, then it was like a chain reaction. Sam started to cry, the Walkers noticed quickly. Sam was down and then Jessie. It was painful to watch. It happened in slow motion. Jessie was still holding on to Carl's arm tightly and Rick had to cut her arm off.

You could see the pain in his eyes. Ron stood in shock as he held a gun up. He aimed it at Rick. I watched in horror as Michonne put her katakana right through him. The Anderson family was gone. The gun went off. I thought everything was fine until Carl looked towards us. 'Dad?' Was the last thing he said before he fell to the ground.

My heart sank. I started to cry. I thought it was over. I ran so fast as Rick carried Carl through the Walkers Michonne and I killing every single Walker that was in our way. The boy I loved was hurt. Hurt so bad I didn't know if he was going to recover.

When we got into a safe place they were helping Carl. They kept me away so they could work on him. I stood there and I stared at him as I cried. I didn't know what to do, I felt so helpless. I wanted to help him.

He laid there motionless, blood running down his face. I was praying that he was going to be okay. I sat there for hours and hours after they were done working on him. I waited.

Yee okay so I'm pretty sure there is going to be another chapter updated today and then the rest tomorrow