Wilford Warfstache x Child!Reader part 2

Part two!

You sat on your bed wishing he was here. You missed him. The last time you saw him was when you were 15. Your 26 now. 11 years. He was the only thing on your mind.

Wilford...

You would always play games with him. He would watch you climb trees. He would play card games with you. And your favorite thing to do: singing. He loved to sing with you. You Two loved to sing Dear Theodosia. It was your favorite.

Mabry a walk in the woods would be nice. You got off your bed and walked to the woods. You loved to play here. You didn't know what to do. When you didn't know what to do you would always sing...so you did.

Dear Theodosia what to says to you

You have my eyes you have your mother's name

When you came into the world you cried and it broke my heart

I'm dedicating every day to you

Domestic life was never quite my style

When you smile you knock me out I fall apart and I thought I was so smart

You will come up and with our young  nation will with bleed and fight for you make it right for you

If we lay a Strong Enough Foundation

We'll pass it on to you will give the world to you and you'll blow us all away

Some day

Some day

Yeah you'll blow us all away

Some day some day

As you get to Philips part you here another voice. It sounds so familier. It can't be...Wilford! You run toared the voice end it gets louder. You look up and see a man sitting in a tree branch singing Philips part. It's Wilford.

(Authors pov)

He opens his eyes and sees you. His eyes widen and he jumps down from the brach only to fall on his knees. "Fuck..." he mumbles. You giggle and run over to him with tears in your eyes. You get on your knees and hug him and he hugs back. "I missed you!" You say. "I missed you to kid..." he says.

You both pull away from the hug and get a good look a each other. He hasn't changed a bit. You on the other....you changed a lot. "Guess I can't call you a kid anymore...you used to be up to my waist" he rubs the back of his neck.

"You haven't changed a bit" you say.