Chapter Eleven: Boom Town

One of my favorite episodes ever! Boom Town! Love everything between the Doctor, Rose, Jack, and Mickey! Anyway, two agents of SHIELD make a reappearance!

***

"So when do I get to meet these agent friends of yours?" Jack asked Jessie as the Doctor checked something high on the TARDIS's wall.

She shrugged, watching as Jack kept adjusting things. "Whenever, really. I asked Saleen to try and find my badge and credentials."

"You don't need them," the Doctor said in a muffled voice.

She held a hand up to her ear. "Sorry?"

He turned towards her, and she snorted as he took his sonic out of his mouth. "You don't need them."

"So?" she retorted.

He sighed, looking at Jack. "Women."

"Tell me about it."

"Hey!"

***

Jemma got off of the train in Cardiff, smiling a little as she looked around. It dimmed a little when she didn't see anyone - "

"Simmons!"

She grinned when Fitz ran up. "Hey! How's - "

"TARDIS is back," he said quickly, panting a little.

"What?"

"TARDIS. Just materialized."

Jemma shoved past him and took off running. Fitz followed her. They emerged from the subway up onto the streets, and Jemma smiled wide when she saw the police box in front of a fountain. "So, who's gonna knock?"

Fitz raised his hand and rapped on the door.

It was flung open, and a good-looking man leaned on the frame. "Who the hell are you?" he asked bluntly.

Fitz blinked. "Who the hell am I?" he repeated.

"Who the hell are you?" Jemma threw back.

"Captain Jack Harkness," he replied, looking at her and ignoring Fitz completely. "Whatever you're selling, we're not buying."

"Oh, get out of our way," Fitz said, shoving Jack off to the side and getting inside.

"Oh, don't tell me! This is FitzSimmons!" Jack said as they made it inside.

"Lookie, here comes trouble!" the Doctor's Northern voice said, and they looked up to see him grinning down at them from working on something on the walls. "How're you doing, Jemma? Fizzy boy?"

Jemma grinned. "Good, you?"

"It's Fitz!" Fitz complained.

"Oh, ignore him," Jessie laughed from where she laid sprawled on the captain's chair, sitting up and approaching. "He's just winding you up."

Fitz smiled at her, and Jemma had to approve as well. She was wearing skinny jeans for once with a violet spaghetti-strap top with a denim jacket over it. "You look fantastic!" Fitz stated.

Jessie smiled and hugged them both.

"Aww, sweet!" Jack commented as he began fiddling with something on the console, then looked up at the Doctor. "Look at those three! How come I never get any of that?"

"Buy me a drink first," he replied.

"It works," Jessie agreed, pulling a few water bottles out of what appeared to be a cooler right under the console.