So...No? Part 2

This chapter is like story/chatroom.
Hope you like it.

Tony walked to the kitchen in early morning. He saw Thor making a sandwich. "Why are you making a sandwich? I have never seen you eating anything but pop-tarts." Tony asked.
Thor lifted his gaze from sandwich to Tony. "It's not for me. It's for lady (Y/N)." Tony sighed and put his hands on his temples. "It's been two days.." Tony muttered himself.
Then both man hear light footsteps. "(Y/N)?" Thor asked and walked next to Tony. Tony saw your face. Your beautiful eyes red from crying and you were wearing Steve's old hoodie what was cleary too big for you.
"Hi.." You said quietly. You walked more forward to hug Tony. "Sweetie.." Tony whispered and hugged you back. The hug was long and peaceful in silence. Tony petted your head before you ended the hug. You saw Thor giving you a plate where was your sandwich. You give quiet thank you and walked towards kitchen table. You sit down to eat.
"Sweetie are you okay?" Tony asked even he knew the answer. No I'm not okay. "Yeah. I'm okay." You said. "If you need shoulder to cry.." Tony started talking. "Yeah yeah I know. You are always there for me." You said little bit coldy.

~Timeskip bought you by naked Loki dancing Macarena~

You were walking into living room where you found Steve. Steve heard you coming and turned around. "Hello (Y/N)." He was smiling. "Hi." You said little bit gloomy. "How is going with Peter?" Steve asked too..happy. You tried not to cry. "Yeah yeah good." Your voice cracked by lying or thinkin about Peter. You broke eye contact with Steve.
"What are you doing?" You asked trying to change the subject. "Oh, I'm just watching TV. Nothing much." Steve said and sat down on the sofa. You sat down next to him. You leaned against his shoulder. You let out a sigh. "It hurts you know." You said while staring a wall. Steve putted his arm around you. " Yeah I know." Steve said nodding. "Do you really? Do you understand that I lost my best friend because of I planned to confess my feelings for him drunk!" At this moment you were crying. You stood up. "And he said 'i hope we can still be friends' LIKE NO SHIT SHERLOCK WE CAN'T!" You were screaming your pain out. Steve's facial expression changes. He looked worried "(Y/N).." He said. "Like you YOU can't be friends after that!" You were a crying hot mess right now and you were sure that everyone in the tower could hear you.
"(Y/N) calm down.." Steve stood up and tried to embrace you. "NO!" You screamed and backed away. "Answers me! Do you really understand how I feel? The answer is no!" You semi-shouted and looked up at Steve.
"(Y/N) I need to tell you something." He said calmy. You could only nod. "Oh god.." Steve sighed. "I told to Peter leave you alone. I knew he had feelings for you and I didn't want your heart to break."
You blinked. You couldn't believed what Steve just said. "YOU DID WHAT!?" You screamed again. Now you were angry. "I can't believe you!!" You said shouting. You removed angrily Steve's old hoodie and throwed at Steve. "Keep it." You said to Steve. "I DON'T NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" You screamed and run off.

~Timeskip bought you by Quicksilver's bullet proof suit.~

Tony created chatroom
(Y/N) has entered the chatroom

Tony: I heard you screaming.

(Y/N): Steve lied to me.. About Peter.

Tony: What that American golden boy did?

(Y/N): He told to Peter.. Not to be with me.

Tony: That son of a bitch.

Tony: Are you okay? Where are you??

(Y/N): I'm leaving. I cannot stand Steve.

Tony: Sweetie we can talk about this.

(Y/N): I just can't.. I'm sorry.

(Y/N) logged off

To be or not to be continued?