I'm feeling little bit.. Strange

(Y/N) created chatroom
(Y/N) has added Dr.Strange

(Y/N): Hi Stephen.

Dr.Strange: Good morning (Y/N).

(Y/N):  How are you?

Dr.Strange: (Y/N) are you okay?

(Y/N): I asked you first.

Dr.Strange: I asked you second.

(Y/N): I hope your cloak slap you.

Dr.Strange: About that. Where's my cloak?

(Y/N): ..

Dr.Strange: Because you're not answering I think you hav..

(Y/N): Tony took it.

Dr.Strange: Is that so?

(Y/N): Yes?

Dr.Strange: You're terrible liar even on the phone.

(Y/N): Hmp. It's not my fault your cloak likes me. It usually helps me .

Dr.Strange: Helps you?

(Y/N): I'm like 5'1 so I can't  reach top shelfs. So one day it just helped me and now.. We are friends.

Tony logged in
Tony: (Y/N) is feeling little bit strange.  You're doctor help her.
Tony logged off

(Y/N): Stark!!

Dr.Strange: If you were feeling ill why didn't you say so?

(Y/N): It's just Tony.. being Tony. I'm okay.

You started blushing and your hands became sweaty. It was true you have little feelings for Strange but it is only tiny crush which is going to fade away eventually. You didn't want to ruin your friendship because your stupid feelings!

Dr.Strange: Are you in your room?

Maybe Stephen would like you too. Sigh what are you thinking? You could only dream.

Dr.Strange: (Y/N)!

His hands on your waist.. pulling you closer. Your breath coming slow and blood running through your veins faster. His hands now on your shoulder and shaking you.. Wait WAIT WHAT?
"(Y/N) You're really hot!" You heard familiar voice yell. "Whaat?" You stopped daydreaming and focused to the man in front of you. "Well thank you." You giggled. Stephen bite his lips and made an eye contact with you. "You know what I meant." You could hear him say. "Why are you in my room by the way?" You asked breaking an eye contact for second. "You didn't answer to my messages and I started to worry." You could almost see him blushing.
You sighed and feel something tightening around you.  You looked down and saw Stephen's cloak around you. You smiled at the cloak. "I completely forgot you." Small giggle escaped from your lips.
"You're ignoring me (Y/N)." Stephen complained. Smirk grew on your lips. "Maybe.." You commented and kept your eyes on the cloak. "I-I don't like it." You heard him stutter.
You started blushing and put your hands on your side. "Why?" You asked hoping him return your feelings. Strange straightened his back. "Nobody likes to be ignored." He answers almost cold hearted. "Oh.." You nodded your head in agreement. You could hear him clear his throat. "Well.. If you are fine I want my cloak back." He said and cloak came to him.
Strange turned his back to you and started to make portal God knows where. You stood up from your bed. "Stephen wait..!" You semi-shouted and crap a fistful of his red cloak. "Do you wanna go..." You whispered. Stephen turned around smirkin and raising his other eyebrow. "What (Y/N)?" You could see how he was enjoying this moment. "Maybe you would want to go coffee..with me?" You asked again and looked up to see him smirk widening. "I'd love to." He said before giving you quick kiss on the lips and leaving through the portal.

" He said before giving you quick kiss on the lips and leaving through the portal