So...No? part 3

It's been almost two weeks since you left the tower. You were not sad about Peter anymore. You were upset and then Steve.. You were angry. You still are angry. He broke your trust! He was your best friend. The person who you trusted and loved.

You were staying at your parents apartment which was quite small but comfortable. Tony knew where you were and he was trying to get you back to the tower.

But you were stubborn little shit. Pzz pzz. My phone. You thought and picked it up.

Chatroom has been created

Steve: Hi (y/n).

Fuck. Him again.

(Y/N): What

Steve: Please come back. We all miss you.

Steve: I miss you.

(Y/N): No.

Steve: (y/n) darling please listen..

(Y/N): Are you gonna explain that you are sorry and what you did was to protect me?

Steve: Kinda.

Steve: But I am really sorry for what I did!

(Y/N):

(Y/N) logged off

Well.. that went well. Maybe you should go back. Like Steve is so old and he only wanted the best for you. Even though Peter is no danger for you. Like you are avenger! You don't need protection!

Okay now you were being just stupid. You picked up your phone and called someone.

"Hi Peter." You said happily. "H-hi (y/n)!" Peter answered. "Do you wanna grab some coffee today?" You asked normally because you were bored and wanted to talk to him face to face. "Yeah-h sure. Sounds cool. Like now? Because I'm doing spiderman things." He explained and you thought it was cute.
"I mean I can pick you up. Like literally.. pick you up in my.. spiderman suit. Annd now I-I started stuttering." He laughed awkwardly. "Omg you're so cute..!" You whispered. "What?" "What?" You laughed nervously. "Well.. See you at 5?"
"Yeah. See you then."

~Timeskip~

After all Peter did not pick you up as a Spiderman. So you were walking to the coffee shop. It's was little bit cold outside but you were fine. You get to the coffee shop. As you entered inside bell ringed abowe you and you smiled as you breathed in the smell of coffee.

You went to a table on the corner and sit down waiting for Peter to come.
After a while you started to get suspicious. You watched the time on your phone. 5.18pm.
Okay maybe you should wait more. He will come right?
5.23pm.
5.29pm.

You sighed and picked up your phone.

(Y/N): Thanks Peter. What a nice coffee we had together.

You texted to him. You stood up and put your phone to your pocket. Would be weird if I just leave after 30min without buying anything? You thought. That old lady is staring at me over the window and that barista.

I may had to buy a latte because I didn't wanted to look like thief.

You went to back the apartment and took your phone out of your pocket.

(Y/N): Thanks Peter. What a nice coffee we had together.

Read 5.33pm

That son of a bitch had left you on read.

To be or not to be continued..