I just wanna see her

Amy has been living by her self in her own apartment. No siblings, no noise, and no more sexual stuff around here! Well except the Gonzalez who always have been doing sex to much! "I wonder what can I do today", said Amy. She went through YouTube in her laptop and scrolling down to see if there was anything interesting. She spotted a live video that started 1 minute ago and noticed it was her favorite vocaloid Miku Hatsune. She instantly clicked it and watched the whole stream. The cute voice she has, the good rhythm she has in her music, and her awesome and cute outfits she has! Amy only has her merch, her everyday dress, a poster of her and her friends, and a plush of her.  She sighed wishing to see her concerts but only she can see was just her in her stupid laptop. What can make it more realistic that she can turn off the lights and put headphones! As she closed the curtains and turned off the light she grabbed her headphone and listened through the whole live stream. Miku was singing Triple Baka (I was listening it okay) with her two other friends. As the live ended, Amy just sighed and yet again she still wished she can see Miku's concerts.

.
Hey! Becca here! I think I made this chapter horrible and crap. As only I can make more books by your awesome ideas! YouTubers X reader whatever you think and just leave a comment and leave ideas here on this chapter! Bye and enjoy!