US tour of Miku Expo 2017

Amy was happy until she heard something on the radio while Ashton was driving her home. Ashton didn't mind her turning the volume up. "And last but not least guys we are having a Miku Expo tour in the USA! That's right! Miku fans prepare to a vocaloid concert coming in some different states that includes..." Amy crossed her fingers hoping it was her state she lived in Dallas, Texas and hoping she would see it. "Dallas, Texas is the first place for Miku to go to and Corpus Christi too! Well will announce every other state daily on radio 2.8 here at Dallas,Texas!", said the radio guy. Amy squeals for joy that Ashton noticed that she was a fan of Miku. Ashton had a idea and asked "Do you want to go to her show?" Amy of course said yes and Ashton told her he will buy the tickets for the front row. As Ashton dropped her off to her home Amy kissed him goodbye and walked inside to her house.

Amy couldn't believe it Ashton getting two tickets for her and him! Amy remembered it was on Wednesday it was only 2 days away so it won't take long! Amy just picked her every day Miku dress costume for the concert. Amy couldn't wait for Wednesday to see her virtual Idol Miku Hatsune the most famous virtual Idol in Tokyo and most part of USA and other countries!