The dramatic date

Amy just thought and thought what can she wear at the date? She's not going to a club Amy doesn't like doing there. Amy saw a cute blue turquoise dress she had bought last week and hasn't been worn for days. She decided to wear it.

~Time skip~

As Ashton picked her up and took her to Chilli's. There was Ashton's ex-wife dating on a man laughing and eating slobby. Ashton made a disgusted face and went to a table for two people and they were right behind them. Ashton switched seats to Amy so that she can't feel weird behind his ex-wife. As the ex noticed Ashton she got up and made a face to him. Ashton try to ignore her until she said "Oh, look it's the little cry baby who had broken up with me!" , the ex said "Yeah yeah, who's he?" , said Ashton annoyed. The ex got mad and looked at Amy looked up and down to see her body and make up she had. She got a bit jealous and got up and stand next to Amy. "Dating my husband huh? Amy looked up and saw her angry expression "Uh, yes?" "Look Bitch I want you to be away from my boyfriend right there ... GOT IT?" , said the ex "She's not going to do that Emma what are you ... Drunk?" said Ashton. Emmy didn't listen all she just did was slap Amy right in the face. Amy got in action luckily she took karate classes when she was 12 years old and still remembered her moves. She kicked and punched plus do awesome flips as she fight Emmy. Emmy didn't knew karate all she did was look everywhere and try too kick and punch Amy too but Amy was to fast. Until finally Amy won the fight all the people and kids cheered and whooped for more moves but Amy picked her up and told her "You better watch out you don't want to mess with this girl here" , Amy said in a dangerous way. Emmy promise not to be near her. When the fight was over Ashton was surprised how Amy did to his ex "How can you do that?" , Ashton asked "Haha, well I took karate classes when I was 12!" , Amy said in proud voice. When dinner was over Ashton asked to be his girlfriend of course Amy agreed to be his girlfriend! Amy was just happy until...