Types: 41-50

41)Splits Wedgie: For this the victim needs to be wearing jeans and needs to be able to comfortably do the splits and you will need a long rod. Have the victim do the splits, while they are down thread the rod up one of their pants leg and out the other. Make sure you don't thread the rod through the underwear! Now that your victim can't run, grab their underwear and pull. If you're feeling a bit mean, trying putting them in a Scarecrow Wedgie so that they form an 'H' shape.

42)Squeaky Clean Wedgie: This can be done by one or two people. First give the victim a wedgie (normal or frontal). Then if you are alone, spin them around and give them the opposite type. If you are working with someone else, let them pull up on their end. This back and forth motion makes the underwear slide between the victim's legs (through the butt and over or into the front). It's best to do this when the victim is wearing pants so the underwear stays in place.

43)Suspenders Wedgie: Take a pair of suspenders and attach the clips to the waistband of the underwear instead of the pants. Depending on the grip of the suspenders it may be more effective to do an All Around Wedgie first then apply the suspenders to keep a decent amount of tugging.

44)Swing Wedgie: To prepare for this wedgie you will need a swing and you will need to wrap the swing around the overhead beam so it gets to a reasonable height. Next have the victim sit in the higher than usual swing, attach their underwear to the actual seat or the chains/ropes holding the seat. Push them off and watch them hang. For added pain you can swing them, the pendulum motion gives more pressure at certain points (stopping at the top, swinging down, and swinging forward).

45)Tarzan Wedgie: Just like a shoulder wedgie except you only put one leg hole over the victim's shoulder.

46)Texas Wedgie: This technique actually has a few meanings:

• The first just being an extremely big wedgie (everything's bigger in Texas).The problem with that definition is that it can be confused with the Atomic Wedgie

•The second definition is a wedgie that causes the victim to bleed. This is borderline assault, if you give someone a wedgie that hard then you really should stop.

•The third definition is when you give the victim a wedgie after pouring hot sauce into their underwear. This is the one I feel is correct

•The fourth definition is when the victim is given a wedgie so hard it reaches their neck in one pull

47)Trashcan Wedgie: For this you'll need a trashcan big enough for your victim to sit in and with some type of handle. First have the victim sit on top of the open and empty (or near empty) trashcan. Grab the victim's underwear and pull it until it you can hook it over or attach it to the handle on the side. Once the underwear is attached, push the victim down into the trashcan. If done right the victim's butt should be deep in the trashcan, their arms and legs sticking out the top, and their underwear stretched all the way to the handle.

48)Twist Wedgie: Give the victim a wedgie then jerk the underwear to the side.

49)Utterly Undies: The victim is given a wedgie in nothing but underwear.

50)Vampire Wedgie: Instead of using your hands to wedgie your victim, you bite the waistband and pull up with your teeth.